Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kang Wang posted:

The problem with not having a job is when you've been out of work so long no ones give you a chance. It's not like I don't want a job its that as every day goes by I just get worse and worse at actualizing the skills needed to find and keep a job, but this doesn't get me down because hey, once life turns around. It really turns around.

I don't even get callbacks to my followup calls.

:smithicide:

I don't even have enough money to buy a gun and end my life now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bananana posted:

I have a gun, friend.

I might have to borrow it from you. I'm also considering death by cop at this point, because they're so trigger happy, but I'm white so it might not work.

ALthough I'm fast approaching poverty line so maybe it will?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bananana posted:

Use my gun to Rob people. It's win win. Either you get away with it, and get money/find purpose in life, or you don't, and you get killed by cops.

I hadn't considered this option.

Kang Wang posted:

You should try something in writing field. I think you to be very funny and your writing unique.

Its a very niche field that you have to know people to get into. If you don't you're hosed. So that's a no go unless I want to write clickbait ads which I'd rather kill myself than do.

There is more honor in being a thief than a guy who writes clickbait articles.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

hth posted:

well, whatever you do dont kill yourself

you have a lot to live for and your little articles are so zany

maybe you can submit them to readers digest while you are back living with your parents to get yourself back on your feet?

again, don't kill yourself

I'm glad for your support if you had told me to kill myself I might have done it. We don't want the body pile count on GBS adding up under Smythe's watch.

• Locked thread