Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i use this lifehack called settling for less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
you can get a job "finishing" construction sites, after all the painting and installation is done, you go around and jerk off the building with a sponge and make sure everythings spotless (after swallowing all the buildings cum) if you're not a dipshit and can get stuff clean on time everytime you can start making good money having worthless people you know do all the work and show up at the end to tell them to finish it right

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
cmon you fuckin shitbirds i'm lifehacking six other buildings today if i can't eat some goddamn pussghetti and meatballs off this goddamn site by eleven fifty loving nine pm youre all going to be back to being unpaid retard masturbaters by twelve, you got me?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

canpakes posted:

Is this true?

real pros have a larger set of building sex toys like brooms, little wheelie garbage cans with black polyacrylic bags but the idea is basically the same, you work those surfaces until they ache and carry away the building excretions

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
just ask anyone you know who is a contractor, does framing, hangs drywall or does painting they can probably put you in touch with someone who can use your services if they can't get you a few subcontracts outright

• Locked thread