Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Can't wait to see if it's 2 tribals per week(maybe the case with 24 players?) or added camp/challenge content for the 2 eps. 55 days is nuts, the US players struggle enough and they go and extend the season another 2 weeks, might get to see some interesting blowups or medical evacs as a result. NZ season is filming now, no idea if similar cast size/length.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
2nd boot is mind boggling really, considering they kept a player who will not eat or drink much water and will be out before next tribal at that rate. Good start so far.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006

obliriovrons posted:

By the way, haven't seen it mentioned on here but it seems to be airing three nights this week, according to Wikipedia. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, I believe.

Awesome, I wonder if it will still be a full episode(ie challenge+tribal). I guess they are happy enough to burn it off over 7 weeks(assuming no double eviction episodes).

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
I liked the twist but seems better suited for mid game(pre-merge after we get to 2 tribes of ~6) to really cause chaos.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
How the hell do we go back to 1 ep a week of US survivor :(. This season is chaotic and has a great cast(even if they are all trying too hard), if the second half is anywhere near as good it would be my fav season in recent years.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Would help if people label the post as to what ep they are potentially spoiling. Fair game if it's been 12+ hours tonot tag it but e14 has only been available to most for < 2 hours and we get 3 in 3 days

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
ep 12 was fantastic, terrible logic to assume idols are not in play(especially when one of your core knows they are but failed to find it)

ep 13 was ok

Would have preferred to see sue guaranteed safety for the next tribal if shes expected to be ripped out of vavau and potentially go straight into tribal 2/3 days later in e14

ep 14 was ok

Phoebe's downfall, it had to happen soon and this was the perfect time with a merge after the next tribal or two. Kristie is perfect to take to a final 3 so I don't see her going anywhere any time soon

Teckiwi fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 21, 2016

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Back to 2 nights a week now(Mon/Tues AU), was really enjoying 3 a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
smart plays make for boring tv

• Locked thread