Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I'm cheering for the dude dressed as a wizard, because he came to survivor dressed as a wizard. He doesn't speak because he's a wise wizard, who will triumph over his nemesis, the mere magician.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

It was nice to see the one non white dude finally get a confessional. It was funny that the guy they seem to be reluctant to let speak is in fact a radio presenter though.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I hope someone lets RobC know. His first podcast was great.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Oh good. He just needs to man up and embrace hardcore Australian reality schedules. How would he cope with something like Masterchef?

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

when I first heard that there would be multiple episodes a week I assumed we'd be getting one boot per week, with extra time to show all the in between stuff. Having the same pacing as US survivor, but burning through the episodes in a third of the time is just weird.

• Locked thread