Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
I wonder how many evacs there are on this season. Do we know how many eps are there gonna be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

The Lord Bude posted:

when I first heard that there would be multiple episodes a week I assumed we'd be getting one boot per week, with extra time to show all the in between stuff. Having the same pacing as US survivor, but burning through the episodes in a third of the time is just weird.

Overdose incoming.
Then the US version starts and feels weird with 1 episode per week as our brain is being getting used to 3 eps a week.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
This show rocks!

Soon we have 4 episodes of survivor per week as the US version starts soon.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
What an episode. Who would have though this outcome?

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Mills posted:

stop sending the interesting people home, kristie is a retard. Every time she opens her mouth it makes NO sense. She is worse than Kat.

She is a very good goat to take to the finals. I wished that interesting people lasted longer as well but I'm kinda excited to see if goats will wise up and take out the goat herders(does this even happen?).

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Teckiwi posted:

Would help if people label the post as to what ep they are potentially spoiling. Fair game if it's been 12+ hours tonot tag it but e14 has only been available to most for < 2 hours and we get 3 in 3 days

Good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
This was the best episode so far in this season.

• Locked thread