Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
What a convoluted twist that screwed players unnecessarily. Not only that, the cast is massively bloated and needed to be pared down. It's not that regular Survivor is some pure, perfect game that can't be innovated upon, but man. The Kat thing and now this nonsense are stupid. This fake tribal also forced Kylie to reveal information about her idol as well by blatantly tricking the players into thinking they were headed to regular tribal.

By God, if you go to tribal in My Survivor, someone's head is rolling and everyone needs to get their poo poo straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

bowmore posted:

Nobody forced Kylie to just blatantly wear her idol to tribal

nah, the show lied to the players in a really stupid way that forced Kylie amongst others to reveal information that would've otherwise remained secret.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I can't face the individual game without Craig and Phoebe. Don't feel right.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Sam seems like a grade-A douchebag. I wonder what he'll do with all that negative energy now that Nick's gone.

In the broader scheme of things it seems like we're barreling towards a final 2 of Brooke and Flick, and nothing short of a random immunity win can stop it.

Mills posted:

For what it's worth, I contacted Phoebe directly and she agreed that she would have been open to anything going into merge if she had made it, but would have been looking to run the numbers, not just be a number, which I think confirms Conner and Kate had a better percentage chance to stay in the game keeping her rather than Kristie. Outcome may have been the same regardless however.

australian survivor is bad without Craig and Phoebe. They had were good tv. These leftovers are all either lacking in personality or overly involved in cringeworthy personal attacks on one another.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Seriously though, there's 18 episodes of this show now. When's the last time El actually spoke or had a confessional??

I think I've moved past my disgust at the lack of gameplay. I'm ready to put it on cruise control and laugh as all these idiots get mowed down one by one.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I'm enjoying Matt's portrayal as a complete dumbass.

JL coming from nowhere to serve as the plucky hero for a few episodes was a nice development.

rip sue.
rip phoebe. RIP PHOEBE FOREVER.

Lt Jon Kavanaugh posted:

I could really be getting behind Brooke's game if she wasn't so god drat smug.

and yet! she's like the 4th smuggest person left somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Kristie is living proof that you can pretty much just chill, get drug to the end by a sanctimonious dick who pretended the game was not a game, make up a bunch of poo poo about your game during an extraordinary FTC, and win in a blowout. god bless kristie.

I don't know about another 55 day game with over 2.5 hours of content a week, but I'd definitely tune in to a 20-person 39-day season of Australian Survivor.

especially if it had phoebe

and craig

• Locked thread