Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Jack off in the bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Jack off in the bathroom

look who works from home

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

piss in the sink to save your company on their water bill

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Kang Wang posted:

I don't ever want to be put in a position where I'm made to denigrate myself

if you've ever had a job then it's too late

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Find a nice spot in the parking lot to give yourself 10 mins of asking "why". Also find a good spot near your house to do the same where your wife and kids can't see you

naem
May 29, 2011

Work your way through school and really apply yourself, having wild adventures along the way, making sacrifices of time and energy, making friends and dating nice girls you meet, living frugally, planning for the future, looking forward to a better day- all so you get rewarded with starting at a glowing rectangle for 40+ hours in an office space where you never say or do anything interesting or talk to anyone ever again

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Dave_Indeed posted:

Work at home and just use a macro that moves your mouse around every few seconds while you're AFK to make it look like available on the stupid skype thing. Instead of work, just masturbate or sleep all day. Later that day, get drunk and do all your work in like an hour because you're good at your job.

make a relentless amount of seperate git commits for each formatting or spelling correction so your commit heat map looks like the goddamn sun

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I like to do drugs while working, to enhance the labor class experience. I also lift cars and change wheels and tires and everything safety related to YOUR car :). So far only one has blown up

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

ThePeavstenator posted:

2) Use your lunch hour to work out, run errands, etc and than eat "while working at your desk" afterwards.

this is srsly a work hax i abuse every loving day to maximum effect....i workout each day and then eat at desk while viewing da youtubs for that double lunch break experience. also, only pooping at work not only lets you get paid to poop but saves you a bundle on toilet paper and hand soap costs at home.

also, whilst pooping on the clock take the time while sitting there to learn how to defeat the toilet paper locking mechanism and steal a roll or two per week eliminating any home costs for such item

a helpful site:
http://www.stealfromwork.crimethinc.com/

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Robot Pride posted:

also, only pooping at work not only lets you get paid to poop but saves you a bundle on toilet paper and hand soap costs at home.

??? What's this have to do with anything???

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
just don't do it

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
sdrawkcab krow

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
to avoid tryhards from checking over ur work email it back to them 10-15min before they usually walk out the door, usually that way they will open the email but not have time to check things over and come next day they likely wont ever have the chance

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Definitely do drugs before and after. Pick one coworker to casually flirt or at least make dumb jokes with. Resist the urge to kill yourself.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
during phone conferences make sure to use your cell outside so everyone can hear the wind noise and everyone starts complaining about who's phone it is.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Definitely do drugs before and after. Pick one coworker to casually flirt or at least make dumb jokes with. Resist the urge to kill yourself.

i get all my workhacks by watching jim in the office

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Put vodka in a water bottle so you can drink discretely

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Ein cooler Typ posted:

they can still smell it on you

soak a tampon in grain alcohol and stick in anus port

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I live in Wisconsin and a lot of the tech places around here literally have bars with beer on tap in the office.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Cover your cubicle wall in spicy meme pictures to show your generation X & baby boomer coworkers how hip and trendy you are

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
pee on some poop

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

After you've been trained and whatnot they won't want to fire you because they've already invested in you, so just don't do most of your work and they probably won't fire you. I'm experimenting with this now and haven't even gotten a warning yet!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Jack off in the bathroom

or in the ceiling like that one time

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Lunch "hour"? I don't understand, how do you leave work for an hour? Don't you get in trouble?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

notZaar posted:

Lunch "hour"? I don't understand, how do you leave work for an hour? Don't you get in trouble?

it goes with the words "career" (as opposed to "job") and "salaried"

OctoberBlues posted:

or in the ceiling like that one time

A+ would read again

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Robot Pride posted:

it goes with the words "career" (as opposed to "job") and "salaried"

I think you will find that's rarely true.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

notZaar posted:

I think you will find that's rarely true.

non-whitie spotted

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It's true, I'm a token but the white guys here get the same lovely lunch break.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

How 2 get out of meetings

1) Slump really, really low on ur chair so no-one can see you.
2) Leave phone permanently on Do Not Disturb.
3) Straight up leaving the building for 20 minutes a while before it starts without telling anyone where you're going.
4) If you have this level of access, slyly logging into an admin email account before it starts and deleting really pointless ones (ensuring no-one gets a notification telling them it's been removed)
5) Just not going and offering no real excuse other than "couldn't go" when challenged (Surprisingly effective due to confusion / unexpectedness factor)

I dunno how you people time ur poops though, I need to poop at work AND at home

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

make a relentless amount of seperate git commits for each formatting or spelling correction so your commit heat map looks like the goddamn sun

*rapes github of all spelling errors*
*puts a ton of languages on resume he doesn't know a drat thing about*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

put a stern look on your face and type a post while saying "ill be right with you" if someone wants your attention but just keep typing kind of louder and louder and make your face more and concerned looking. hit backspace a lot to make it seem like you are really a perfectionist. if you read a funny joke do not betray your poker face. if you do happen to crack a small smile and someone asks whats so funny, probably expecting that you are looking at some kind of dank meme, just say you thought of a funny family circus you read the other day. describe something PJ did that Molly didn't like.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

work hard all day

day goes by really fast

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

psychokitty posted:

work hard all day

day goes by really fast

too real dude

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

it loving works

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Brown nose your way into middle management then it'll be smooth sailing untill retirement

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Alternatively: show up late and leave early, day is even shorter

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

marry someone rich and never work a day in your life

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

psychokitty posted:

work hard all day

day goes by really fast

*boss gets SA account to attempt covert operations to increase output of lazy employees that post at work*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ThePeavstenator posted:

Alternatively: show up late and leave early, day is even shorter

that is implied

• Locked thread