Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Do a Win+D before you do a Win+L, because you never know who's looking over your shoulder when you unlock your computer, and you may or may not want them to see what you were doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Create a thread on the SA forums about workhacks and then get fired for it so that you no longer have to work.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
tear out a large handful of your pubes and sprinkle them all over the toilet seat in the large retard stall in the bathroom so no one else uses it and it's always available whenever you need to poop/do drugs/nap at work

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
So should I really be looking at SA at work ever? I assume that because I work for a giant tech company they have a keylogger on my laptop and every time I post in gbs I'm just one step closer to getting shitcanned.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Why cookie Rocket posted:

So should I really be looking at SA at work ever? I assume that because I work for a giant tech company they have a keylogger on my laptop and every time I post in gbs I'm just one step closer to getting shitcanned.

just use ur phone bro

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

and dont get on the wifi, just use your data. you can possibly be posting so much gbs that youd run out of data would you?

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

kill your boss

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

just use ur phone bro

No I do I just get tired of craning my neck.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I got to choose the layout for the new office for me and by boss. Conveniently my desk ended up on a spot where no one can see what's on my screen from any angle.

Then I just furrow my brow, clack on the keys occasionally, and people think I'm really working hard at my desk. The illusion is so good that someone mentioned that they thought I was browsing the web at work, and they got in trouble for daring to malign my tireless work ethic.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Eat other peoples food in the office fridge.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Work from home and play computer games all day.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
bill clients for sending emails to your coworkers about the monster dump i just took it was like somebody dropped a football in there I swear to god bro ahbahaaahaha

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Apply for reimbursement for the same travel expenses from multiple sources. This one weird trick will give you lots of bonus money that you can save for when you get caught+fired.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
Thats why i poop on company time

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Just act annoyed all the time and no one will bother you.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Kang Wang posted:

I never understood oral sex. Like when you talk to someone who has had it it seems like its the only thing they ever talk about. I don't ever want to be put in a position where I'm made to denigrate myself or make some whom I may or may not stay with forever have to live with a decision made for a moment of momentary release.

You have a big mouth. Ask your boss if he has a big ol' donkey dick.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Piso Mojado posted:

kill your boss

make it look like an accident

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

system protocol posted:

Eat other peoples food in the office fridge.

how original

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
eat raw ingredients from the walkin for your lunch, save money

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Stuntman posted:

eat raw ingredients from the walkin for your lunch, save money

just eat the chunks out of the chinoise when you make the gravy, then the trimmings from the cake and you have a full meal

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
say you just need to dip out for a pack of smokes but actually just leave for the day

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016

ThePeavstenator posted:

2) Use your lunch hour to work out, run errands, etc and than eat "while working at your desk" afterwards.

It used to piss me off to no end that I'm expected to "combo" eating and working in front of a computer, while my colleagues can take their multiple 10-15 minute smoke breaks a day and no one would give a rat's rear end about it.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Video posted:

It used to piss me off to no end that I'm expected to "combo" eating and working in front of a computer, while my colleagues can take their multiple 10-15 minute smoke breaks a day that no one gave a rat's rear end about.

this website is my smoke break and it's more like i take 10-15 minute breaks from here to do actual work

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Video posted:

It used to piss me off to no end that I'm expected to "combo" eating and working in front of a computer, while my colleagues can take their multiple 10-15 minute smoke breaks a day and no one would give a rat's rear end about it.
start taking smoke breaks too. if u dont smoke cigs smoke weed. if u dont smoke weed wtf

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Instead of locking your screen just turn off your display and set lync to wait 30 minutes before showing you as away. Take hour and a half lunch break where you cry in your car or put a gun in your mouth until the shaking stops.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
sell drugs to your boss at least once and make sure the implicit threat of diming him out about it stays in the back of his mind whenever he tries to give you a bunch of poo poo about all this work bullshit he is always yammering on about...i mean gently caress an A "blah blah blah blah timesheets blah" i wish someone would just punch that guy in the teeth sometimes

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

dick wizard posted:

Instead of locking your screen just turn off your display and set lync to wait 30 minutes before showing you as away. Take hour and a half lunch break where you cry in your car or put a gun in your mouth until the shaking stops.

just set lync to never be away ??? profit

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
uninstall lync and use slack/hipchat like a real computer toucher

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
take long naps on the shitter, saves your free time for partying plus the toilet seat is more comfortable than you think

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Flesh Forge posted:

take long naps on the shitter, saves your free time for partying plus the toilet seat is more comfortable than you think

my desk chair is very comfy i think maybe i'll close my door and put on a youtube that sounds like a conference call

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
use sticky notes instead of clothes, it saves so much drat money
protip: you only need to cover your messy parts!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
that annoying coworker who gloms onto you for no reason and only ever complains about work? loving tell them how much they suck they WILL stop going to the break room and have all their meals at their desk behind you

if you can deal with their piercing stares of hate it's all good

did it and never looked back since

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Set your dick on fire for a way to destroy your dick.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mine bitcoins on all the work computers and use the weird computer money to buy drugs!

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

my work wont let me take smoke breaks :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bring your A game to the office everyday and always give 100%

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

-S- posted:

start vaping

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

psychokitty posted:

start vaping

for one nation, under smoke, with sick clouds and high-tech smoking equipment for all

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Get depressed, feel weak and tired and dwell on things. Leave an hour early for "feeling like crap"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

-S- posted:

get hooked on snus. its the bestr

• Locked thread