Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I can't wait for nanowire lithium batteries to become mainstream. Double the capacity in the same space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
While were bitching about laptops I bought a Lenovo for $400 and it was a magnificent laptop but I got a little bit of fluid on it (just some blood, piss and poo poo) and the drat thing died entirely.

I didn't buy any warranty because I'm a cheapskate.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
your laptop sounds more like a shittop, op :smug:

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
My vibrator went from 100% to 0% in five minutes.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My dick went from 100% to 8% in 14 seconds

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

whats everyones favorite planet.

my favorite planet is neptune, a faroff jewel

mine is Planet Nine

it's some gas giant sumbitch in the kuiper belt or thereabouts

it likes to chuck comets at us from time to time, like a fat kid throwing bowling balls down a steep hill

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

Actually I own a Toshiba. :grin:

have a Gateway has genuine cow hide cover

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Laptop batteries are just there to keep power while you walk from your desk to the conference room, you don't do real work off battery power fool.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

Laptop batteries are just there to keep power while you walk from your desk to the conference room, you don't do real work off battery power fool.

There was a magical time that I could. For hours at a time even. :unsmith:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

There was a magical time that I could. For hours at a time even. :unsmith:

Well just go to IT and tell them you need a new laptop, this isn't rocket surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

Well just go to IT and tell them you need a new laptop, this isn't rocket surgery.

I'm afraid my work laptop battery works just fine. :mad:

• Locked thread