Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

fuuuuuuuck

https://twitter.com/NBCLA/status/765740287650136065

https://twitter.com/B911Weather/status/766038684349104128

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

also really wish i could use the hot tag

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

good riddance

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gods will

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

that's pretty rude

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Have these morans ever heard of a little thing called a fire extinguisher?! :smuggo:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hopefully san francisco burns to the ground, especially with all the feces fuel there

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

hopefully san francisco burns to the ground, especially with all the feces fuel there

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Blue Train posted:

good riddance

Hope your garbage state burns to the ground too, buddy :colbert:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish some other states would catch on fire. or all other states. or the entire world including the oceans. basically i want all life on this planet to perish from cleansing flames.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Serious Frolicking posted:

i wish some other states would catch on fire. or all other states. or the entire world including the oceans. basically i want all life on this planet to perish from cleansing flames.

So edgy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Fire lit the night
San-Francisco was no more
One thousand year burn

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

Hope your garbage state burns to the ground too, buddy :colbert:

as I live in a normal state its not a real threat every single summer here :smug:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Seriously who cares? We all know this happens constantly every summer. California burns. Louisiana floods.

We're all headed straight to hell and can't accept it lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

FCKGW posted:

also really wish i could use the hot tag

Maybe one of the mods will see and fix it right up 4 u. :)

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i live about 20 minutes from here and it's very hot and smokey.

no one is going to vegas for a while

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i take great pleasure as a land owner that the costal states wont exist in 10 years

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Houses in my area burn down all the time, and then people go ahead and build a bunch of remote houses in the same exact areas. IDK how they can even insure their houses at this point.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Kuato posted:

Houses in my area burn down all the time, and then people go ahead and build a bunch of remote houses in the same exact areas. IDK how they can even insure their houses at this point.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Mad Max Fury Road Definitive Version looking good.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Serious Frolicking posted:

Hey now... tardigrades and certain extremophile bacteria could probably still survive.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I don't want to tick anyone off but I think the world is getting warmer and that the world might be ready to shrug us off like a light cold.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if you are trying to say that you shouldnt die screaming as the fire consumes you, it isnt very convincing. i actively want you to die.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

this seems like a bad sign

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/765644062779056128

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
didn't these idiots learn the first time?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Animals should not establish permanent housing in areas that have been flooded off and on for thousand of years and areas that have big wild fires on and off for thousands of years.

Do not rebuild.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Prorat posted:

Animals should not establish permanent housing in areas that have been flooded off and on for thousand of years and areas that have big wild fires on and off for thousands of years.

Do not rebuild.

so live where's there no plants or water, got it.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i wish frisco would institute a a homeless spike program. id lol

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hail satan.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

soy posted:

Hail satan.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

That's a cross dummy it's supposed to be a Good sign

Some reporter you are!!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FCKGW posted:

so live where's there no plants or water, got it.

Or live in roughly 80% of the world.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Wedemeyer posted:

That's a cross dummy it's supposed to be a Good sign

Some reporter you are!!

forums poster "Wedemeyer" is in support of burning crosses, i'd like this to be known

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Prorat posted:

Or live in roughly 80% of the world.

wat

do you mean live in the ocean?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FCKGW posted:

wat

do you mean live in the ocean?

wat

Do you mean purposely being obtuse?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Prorat posted:

wat

Do you mean purposely being obtuse?

live in 80% of the world.

the planet is covered in 80% water.

im not sure what your getting at

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Prorat posted:

Do not rebuild.
we didn't hit 7 billion by not spitting in the face of God, coward.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Imagine if there were 7 billion wolves running around and what a mess that would be, now consider that we eat more meat and use more space than wolves do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

SF isn't in the part of California that's constantly on fire. SF is the Bay Area (Silicon Valley, bridges, College students, hipsters, gay, water). The constant fire is near LA (Hollywood, desert, The valleygirl-accent valley, Joshua trees [lovely not-cactus cactuses], eternal flames, constantly steals water to try and put out eternal flames).

I think u guys are confusing SF and LA because your states/countries only have the one single solitary city the rest of the world knows or cares about.

• Locked thread