Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
CA can take a 'dip' to douse out the flames and then maybe build a highway and traffic system that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

yeah bro there's idiots everywhere that shouldn't be news to you

Also, according to the latest US Census, LA and SF are #1 and #2 metro areas of population density. Oh and we have #3 and #4 too.

http://la.curbed.com/2012/3/26/10385086/los-angeles-is-the-most-densely-populated-urban-area-in-the-us

so what's up lmao

if you massage the numbers to your liking then NYC takes the #1 spot but LA and SF are still #2 and #3

Maybe I missed your point, but living in an urban hell hole dense as the sun with people everywhere you swing a dead cat is good?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

down n out posted:

CA can take a 'dip' to douse out the flames and then maybe build a highway and traffic system that makes sense.

Dip us in long enough to refill our aquifers please

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

I just moved to cali and can confirm its the greatest state, but will gladly support it being engulfed in flames and/or sinking in the ocean if it means forums baby moridin stops posting.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Piso Mojado posted:

I just moved to cali and can confirm its the greatest state, but will gladly support it being engulfed in flames and/or sinking in the ocean if it means forums baby moridin stops posting.

Out of the Flames comes a challenger

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

y'all just know that when this drought firestorm ends it's gonna be in the form of an atmospheric river scenario that puts half the state under water.

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

wjatever as long as it lowers housing prices, I'm fine with it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Piso Mojado posted:

wjatever as long as it lowers housing prices, I'm fine with it
repeal prop 13 and california would be great again

more likely that we sink into the ocean before repealing prop 13 thou

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

yeah I just learned about prop 13 and it's messed.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Are the Californians all dead yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Maybe I missed your point, but living in an urban hell hole dense as the sun with people everywhere you swing a dead cat is good?

no it's super lovely (stop moving here) and I bitch and moan about the traffic constantly but they said other cities were bigger and denser and that was just wrong

but at least we have a large tax base i guess

• Locked thread