Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will crumble the quickest?
GEO
CXW
GOKU
View Results

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a cloth map posted:

How can the private sector possibly run something worse than the US government?

yeah you'd think the profit motive would solve EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Dogmeat posted:

But what are we supposed to do when it is the prisons that are breaking the laws?

I dont care if you fill the jails, arrest every prison

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

Why are thy plunging for us who don't follow us politics ?

remember how in ancient europe they had tax farmers, well this is kind of like that only instead of robbing people, they abduct them and the state pays to keep them in a dungeon. imagine if your name was on the jail so they had to pay you to imprison people there

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
pretty sure america's national character will go down in history as "a republic that was captured by powerful interests almost immediately after it was founded and was used to enact great evil"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Fallows posted:

Ok i just learned about shorting stocks yesterday thanks to GBS, this seems like an appropiate time to do that... anyone got any money now that i can use?

yes, let's all short on margin

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
you know I want to know what crimes the corporations committed. they have not been justly sentenced to slavery under their shareholder slavemasters!

i move we emancipate these corporate persons from their vicious slaving human owners

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all physical capital should be held as a public good, if you want to be a capitalist you can corner the market on virtual dildos in second life

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
don't be ridiculous, just saying a thing makes it so, that's why communism means gulags and no voting

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the jerk store called

they said your wife was there having sex with a stocky bald man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i'm gonna bring back some LF for you c words (comrades)

https://lfeffortposts.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/prison-thread-2010/

• Locked thread