Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite Steve Harvey Movie
The Fighting Temptations
Racing Stripes
Johnson Family Vacation
Mulholland Drive
View Results

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Welcome to Gaming Mysteries! Where we of Something Awful dot com unite in our quest to solve every mystery known to man. Not you Urban Smurf.

Today's Mystery: Is Steve Harvey living in his own personal Hell?

The Case:

Broderick Stephen "Steve" Harvey is sometimes considered a comedian by the children of America. He is well known for his creations like The Steve Harvey Show, Little Big Shots, and his own personal dating site Delightful. Steve Harvey and his pet Caterpillar have hosted pretty much every American TV show known to man at least once. Strangely though, Steve Harvey is far from happy with his career. He appears to be suffering at a level beyond human comprehension, with his hosting of Family Feud bringing us the worst condition we have seen him so far. He has also showed signs of deep forgetfulness, with his hosting of Miss America 2015 becoming a tragic meme that would even make the Killdozer Guy and Harambe jealous.

Undoctured Family Feud Footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0

Miss America 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L0J_fe8Tmg

So what is the answer, gamers???? Is Steve Harvey a ghost? Is he still tied to earth from his past sins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

why does he always treat the black families like they are so cool and he always teases the white families I don't get it

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Putty posted:

Not you Urban Smurf.

lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if Steve Harvey and Cedric the Entertainer ever touch each other they both melt and explode like that one scene in Timecop

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The question is what did he do to end up there?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I demand that you kill yourself OP.

Note for mods - a demand is not a request

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
he is just sad all the time because he misses his good friend Bernie Mac who was wrongly taken from us before his time

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Voting 5 for boiled peanuts meme

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

why does he always treat the black families like they are so cool and he always teases the white families I don't get it

Cause white people,... man... *shakes head* white ppl.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hold up i think i just solved it

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Iron Prince posted:

hold up i think i just solved it

jesus you have everything checks out.

Let's five this son bitch and roll out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Survey says your soul is unclean, Stebe.

• Locked thread