Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Imagine being as bad at mafia as infinitum is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Imagine having to fix votefinder again in a minute

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also, I suppose this shouldn't surprise me given the source is a group of slow footed convicts who have formed a sort of cargo cult around the mafia community, but three votes spread out like that doesn't mean that one scum has to be lurking.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I already solved game thanks for appearing though

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Thanks town for not suggesting to kill mmg at any point even though he was obviously scum :v:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Imagine having to fix votefinder again in a minute

You guys are like a bunch of chimps dancing around a monolith, but somehow you don't actually get smarter or evolve, and you instead knock over the monolith and poo poo on it.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You guys are like a bunch of chimps dancing around a monolith, but somehow you don't actually get smarter or evolve, and you instead knock over the monolith and poo poo on it.

this guy has australias number

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Stardew valley was brought to Australia as part of a government inquest to determine which plants were edible after tony abotts onion incident

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The film idiocracy was inspired after the writer stumbled through a portal to what he thought was the future, it was actually just Australia

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
well that was a thing

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This would have made 2001 way more watchable

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hi, I'm permabanned user aussiestomper99, I was 14 when I first started reading about "mafia"

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hi, I'm permabanned user aussiestomper99, I was 14 when I first started reading about "mafia"

wow didn't realise Bali police had an account

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
this is getting woke pretty quickly

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Team MysticalAnus wins again! Or possibly, for the first time (I claim we had a moral victory in the RL games).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

iajanus posted:

Team MysticalAnus wins again! Or possibly, for the first time (I claim we had a moral victory in the RL games).

In sad contrast:

Brick Dust Otis posted:

team emptyoquote streijgkkigsn sajgiasjdgna gasdomigsrgioun hnnnng

• Locked thread