Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My dad bought tickets to go to one of his charity golf tournaments. i don't like golf but my dad wanted me to go and i wanted to meet Bill Murray. i saw the Murray near one of the holes and asked him for an autograph. He told me to go away and called me a moron.

that's my Bill Murray story; I hope you liked it. Post you're own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
man, that guy is always on.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I was at a get out the vote campaign once and Jason Alexander was at headquarters and I asked him to autograph my wallet which was black and he said that's black on black it won't work.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

and then he said "no one will ever believe you", correct?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Well there's something you don't see every day

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Jason Lee called me a "loving retard" because I said I didn't like Con Air. It would be a few years before I would realize he was right.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i don't like golf

i like the cut of your jib, op

good story

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

he was right when he said nobody would believe you

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

I did not read the op but he probably deserved it

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Give Pat a Job posted:

Jason Lee called me a "loving retard" because I said I didn't like Con Air. It would be a few years before I would realize he was right.

even though jason lee was in video days (and this is significant) he is a scientologist so he can shut up with any opinions he may or may not have

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
Ole dirty bastard called me an rear end in a top hat for no reason once and now he is dead let that be a lesson to you

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

My dad bought tickets to go to one of his charity golf tournaments. i don't like golf but my dad wanted me to go and i wanted to meet Bill Murray. i saw the Murray near one of the holes and asked him for an autograph. He told me to go away and called me a moron.

Is this true?

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
In what way were you construed as a moron? No pen and paper?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Is this true?

would I lie?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yes.

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Mike Rowe once jokingly asked me if I wanted a threesome with his wife and her lady friend, to which his wife slapped him on the shoulder.

100% true story.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how do you know it was a joke

he is into dirty jobs after all

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Runefaust posted:

Mike Rowe once jokingly asked me if I wanted a threesome with his wife and her lady friend, to which his wife slapped him on the shoulder.

100% true story.

He wasn't joking. He wanted you to do a dirty job- a dirty dirty job.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I once saw Modest Mouse in concert.

bow down to me poo poo heads

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

MurderBot posted:

I saw them once but Isaac Brock was super drunk and he sucked.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

I made eye contact with tyler the creator and he looked disappointed

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

His wife and her lady friend were pretty good looking for their age - unfortunately I was at work and how the gently caress do I respond to Mike loving "shovel poo poo" Rowe?

Also, I've posted about this before, but Suge Knight is a scary motherfucker. Staring him down and telling him he's not allowed to come into your establishment is probably the scariest thing I've had to do at any job so far.

Edit:

MurderBot posted:

I saw them at the Forum recently.

For like 15 minutes - I was there to see Brand New. Modest Mouse loving sucks.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
when i was a young childe i saw henry winkler at oasis waterpark in southern california in the wave pool

true stry

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
When my dad was in the navy he was at the Andrews Air Force base about to play a round on his own, and the starter asked if he minded playing with a politician that was in town the governor of Arkansas at the time Bill Clinton. My dad said Bill was pretty cool but he cheated like crazy. Bill said Hillary was the smartest person he ever met but that she could be a huge bitch. He ended up announcing his candidacy for president not long after. My dad thought it was hilarious that he saw a President go off to pee in the woods.

Unknowable Hole fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Aug 19, 2016

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

captainoblivious posted:

My dad said Bill was pretty cool but he cheated like crazy. Bill said Hillary was the smarted person he ever met but that she could be a huge bitch.

lol nice try milo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Back when I used to wait tables we had Bruce Willis come in to eat while they were shooting Live Free or Die Hard a couple blocks down the street. I got all his party's orders wrong because I was so nervous and getting them the check took so long (because I had to keep correcting the tally for all the mistakes) they ended up being late to get back to the shoot and I could hear him at his table wondering loudly "where's that shrimpy dickhead with our check?" and when I brought it to him he looked so mad at me that I whimpered a little. The manager sent me home for the rest of the day afterwards.

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
mods please change applewhite's username to "that shrimpy dickhead" thank you

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Runefaust posted:

His wife and her lady friend were pretty good looking for their age - unfortunately I was at work and how the gently caress do I respond to Mike loving "shovel poo poo" Rowe?

Also, I've posted about this before, but Suge Knight is a scary motherfucker. Staring him down and telling him he's not allowed to come into your establishment is probably the scariest thing I've had to do at any job so far.

where do you work that you're allowed to ban black people?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean mugged that grey haired guy who won American Idol one time

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

where do you work that you're allowed to ban black people?

USA

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Bill Murray once took a poo poo on my chest

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Friginator posted:

Bill Murray once took a poo poo on my chest

nudes or it didn't happen.

also if you don't produce i will fite you IRL i'm not joking

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

MurderBot posted:

nudes or it didn't happen.

also if you don't produce i will fite you IRL i'm not joking

drat man. Respect. That doesn't sound like an idle threat.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

when i unsheathe my hands from this bag of Cool Ranch Dorito's and off my Razer Naga mouse they must draw blood.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was smoking a smoke outside my local bar and bill murray and his friends were eating across the street, afterwards they came over and bill asked me "how is this place?" (pointing at the bar) I said pretty cool and he looked into the window and then at his friends and they walked away

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I recently moved to the town Groundhog Day was filmed in.
That is as close to Bill Murray as I will likely ever be.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Maurice LaMarche, a voice actor for cartoons, called me an rear end in a top hat over facebook.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Applewhite posted:

getting them the check took so long they ended up being late and I could hear him at his table wondering loudly "where's that shrimpy dickhead with our check?"

can't stop lolling at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i love bill murray but i always get the impression that he plays such a good rear end in a top hat because he is an rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread