Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
if yes goto: what's your favorite sports team?

if answered: ask for three forms of identification

then plead the first, fourth, and fifth amendment

ask if you're free to go

ask if you're being detained, if yes: goto what crime am I suspected of committing?

if no goto: am I free to go?

don't answer any questions without the presence of your lawyer

don't turn over identification without probable cause

keep your mouth shut

*turn the camera on your phone on once initiated and refuse unlawful orders given

know your rights

read the rules

ban all mods! (lol, jk)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I can't wait for the punchline post :pray:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I got arrested and abused

da-da-dum

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if heaven exists i hope its a neverending youtube mix of sovereign citizens getting loving owned by the pigs

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

YouTube won't suggest anything else at this point

heaven is hell

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

BirryJoru posted:

I got arrested and abused

da-da-dum

This sounds like the logical resolution of these events

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

can I talk to your supervisor?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
citizens arrest urself op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I'm arrested

• Locked thread