Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a game that takes place in a fantastic zone...a fantasy zone so to speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A Suda/Swery/Kojima collab. Ideally Platinum is involved somehow.

A Nintendo RPG with a Smash Bros-style roster and timed combat like the Mario & Luigi/Paper Mario games.

A Jedi Knight game that uses the engine from Red Steel 2, Wii Motion+ and all.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

another Rogue Squadron

This too.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Square Enix buys Sega and merges the Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex and Alpha Protocol franchises, then hires Obsidian to write the combined story.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
alpha protocol but you play as a girl with that sexy voice from SR4, I think it's the default?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
its absolutely insane to me someone hasnt made another rogue squadron yet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A game in the vein of Prayer of the Roller Boys, where you're a young FBI informant in the 2040s among a gang of affluent, misanthropic trust fund teens calling themselves the Sons of the Millenials. They have biomechanical limbs and body kinetic shields and get their kicks by going into poor neighborhoods and keeping score while they insanely brutally slaughtering as many people as possible. If you try to apprehend them ASAP, you'll have less evidence against them and more of them will slip away, but if you let the mass murders continue you'll have more evidence and get more kids and longer sentences. Or you can abandon the FBI to help them or maybe a rival gang.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

agreed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

another sw battlefront but good and made w/ love and care instead of rushed out 2 years early for a holiday

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A set of two RPGs, a WRPG and a JRPG by different devs, which take place on different continents of the same fantasy world and focus on the different cultural interpretations of the same setting and stuff. The people on each continent would treat and use magic differently, give different names to the same creatures, worship/spite various deities etc.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

another sw battlefront but good and made w/ love and care instead of rushed out 2 years early for a holiday

EA is releasing a sequel sometime next year

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A game in the vein of Prayer of the Roller Boys, where you're a young FBI informant in the 2040s among a gang of affluent, misanthropic trust fund teens calling themselves the Sons of the Millenials. They have biomechanical limbs and body kinetic shields and get their kicks by going into poor neighborhoods and keeping score while they insanely brutally slaughtering as many people as possible. If you try to apprehend them ASAP, you'll have less evidence against them and more of them will slip away, but if you let the mass murders continue you'll have more evidence and get more kids and longer sentences. Or you can abandon the FBI to help them or maybe a rival gang.

I would absolutely play this

Soral
May 30, 2009

super mario

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A set of two RPGs, a WRPG and a JRPG by different devs, which take place on different continents of the same fantasy world and focus on the different cultural interpretations of the same setting and stuff. The people on each continent would treat and use magic differently, give different names to the same creatures, worship/spite various deities etc.

Sweet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bushido Blade 3 with DLC costumes and micro transactions for weapons and it's a swipe game on iOS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bushido Blade 3 with DLC costumes and micro transactions for weapons and it's a swipe game on iOS
Ehrgeiz: War of Eternal, a phone game in which you collect Ehrgeiz characters and watch them fight in minimally-interactive battles that you win by paying money for better characters.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ehrgeiz: War of Eternal, a phone game in which you collect Ehrgeiz characters and watch them fight in minimally-interactive battles that you win by paying money for better characters.

💸

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Factor 5 was making a Wii one where you play as an Imperial, but it got cancelled in favour of an action-adventure where you play as Chewbacca, then George Lucas himself shut down that one because he didn't like the idea of a game where you play as Chewbacca . Then they made a Wii remaster of the first three Rogue Squadron games with bike races, lightsaber fights and expanded levels, and it got finished but unreleased due to a lawsuit that went on until 2015. gaming is cool

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-15-uncovered-cancelled-star-wars-games-a-dark-side-rogue-squadron-and-chewbacca-action-adventure

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
A third person cover shooter with regenerating health dark and gritty reimagining of Mega Man made by a western studio :allears:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

A third person cover shooter with regenerating health dark and gritty reimagining of Mega Man made by a western studio :allears:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a mass effect only instead of mass effect its star trek and its tng era

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

mycophobia posted:

https://youtu.be/olYCsHuqjOo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

there's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mycophobia posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Evil Eagle posted:

there's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start
I mean, that cover is a good can pass as a reimagining of

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a game where you suck and gently caress Wario

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doki doki panic gaiden

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Mega Man game that connects the classic series and Mega Man X. Zero is the final boss and then everyone dies.

Would have played the hell out of that.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Frog Act posted:

oh and MediEvil

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Dark Souls feat Mario and Luigi

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zelda but its like a reimagining of zelda 1 where you're just kind of set loose on the world to find poo poo after a brief intro and it releases on NX and wiiU in march of next year

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

zelda but its like a reimagining of zelda 1 where you're just kind of set loose on the world to find poo poo after a brief intro and it releases on NX and wiiU in march of next year

:pray:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
My current fantasy game is imagining what the nx is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

this

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a modern 16 bit JRPG with a good combat system, a massive open world, and that isn't just boring retro-gaming nostalgia bullcrap by an indie studio

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

elf help book posted:

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
a megaman legends style game with the lost planet quick quarter-turn shoulder buttons.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Garry's Mod: Gorkamorka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

An RTS, but you don't actually see your units. You're just a general in a command bunker and it plays out like a text adventure where you receive reports and type out orders.

• Locked thread