Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thats right I got some opinions that need to be moved ASAP so im doing a goon only offer where you can post in this thread to receive a FREE opinion. Theres nothing wrong with them, 100% free opinions, you can even share them as long as you credit the source (me), which is all I ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Isaac posted:

Thats right I got some opinions that need to be moved ASAP so im doing a goon only offer where you can post in this thread to receive a FREE opinion. Theres nothing wrong with them, 100% free opinions, you can even share them as long as you credit the source (me), which is all I ask.

im here to redeem my voucher - please give me your hottest take on No Man's Sky. also : what's my expected ship date on this order? i need to get mad about videogames again

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

darth_pizza posted:

im here to redeem my voucher - please give me your hottest take on No Man's Sky. also : what's my expected ship date on this order? i need to get mad about videogames again

Okay I dont know much about this but my understanding is it was being made by like 2 people then suddenly the internet decided it was going to be the best game ever made. It dosent look like my cup of tea so I probably wont ever play it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What are your thoughts on National Sorry Day

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

What are your thoughts on National Sorry Day

The night before kevin rudds apology I was drinking with two old aboriginal guys who lived in a community and had travelled to canberra for the event. I talked to them for hours and the communities and it was the most tragic situation ive ever heard of especially in a 1st world country. Anyway I dont think saying sorry does much to fix the problem, it uh 'spreads awareness'

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Batman or Iron Man

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

gigawhite posted:

Batman or Iron Man

Ive seen the batman movie with Mr Freeze. My understanding is batmans superpower is being very wealth. Ive seen the DVD cover at the shop of Iron man but I dont know what his deal is. If its the same Iron Man as the black sabbath song im gonna go with Iron Man.

Edit: Ive just remembered more information. The very underground "my threads doing iron man numbers and I dont even care anymore" meme. This dosent affect anything just consider it some bonus info.

Isaac fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Aug 19, 2016

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
What is the best color for a goat?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Code Jockey posted:

What is the best color for a goat?

If you saw this cutie goat i posted in my bucolic thread its black and white. I think thats my favourite but it might be a bit skewed cause its a cute baby goat.

If we arent talking fancy and you just one one single colour ill say Brown. Cant really go wrong with plain old brown.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

hey man whats your favorite arnold schwarzeneggar movie?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Isaac why can't I do the splits?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fonzarelli posted:

hey man whats your favorite arnold schwarzeneggar movie?

I dont think my parents wanted me watching many action movies growing up. I dont think ive even seen terminator. I just looked on IMDb and litterally the only time ive seen arnold swarzenneger in a movie is the batman one.

edit: this ones really spinning me out, how did this happen?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

Isaac why can't I do the splits?

In my opinion you probably arent spreading your legs apart far enough

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im going to play a round of Death Road to Canada, in my opinion a fun game. The game can be played in windowed mode and paused, meaning the opinions are still coming atcha

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Which Arnoly Schwarzenegger movie that you haven't seen is your favorite?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Isaac posted:

I dont think my parents wanted me watching many action movies growing up. I dont think ive even seen terminator. I just looked on IMDb and litterally the only time ive seen arnold swarzenneger in a movie is the batman one.

edit: this ones really spinning me out, how did this happen?

Dude, you're missing out.

Watch "True Lies" ASAP.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shakill OReal posted:

Which Arnoly Schwarzenegger movie that you haven't seen is your favorite?

Im looking at the covers and im gonna say "Predator"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my favourite is Commando because of the steel drums, watch that one too

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

Dude, you're missing out.

Watch "True Lies" ASAP.

This thread is for my opinions

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fonzarelli posted:

my favourite is Commando because of the steel drums, watch that one too

Ugh im gonna close this till things are under control

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay ive cooled off the thread is open again

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
As I was saying, "True Lies".

You'll thank me later.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay the thread is back but remember that this is for my opinons only. go make a thread in SA mart for your own opinions

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
What should I eat for dinner

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Original_Z posted:

What should I eat for dinner

Depends on your options, time and wealth. Many factors really. I cant help you with this one on a coupon.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
What fabric feels best against your skin? I have my own opinion but just curious about yours.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Why is the bigfoot log flume ride at Bigfoot Gardens still closed, and what's with all the guys in the yellow space suits?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

EngineerSean posted:

What fabric feels best against your skin? I have my own opinion but just curious about yours.

Probably silk but it gets grody pretty quick

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Why is the bigfoot log flume ride at Bigfoot Gardens still closed, and what's with all the guys in the yellow space suits?

In my opinion thats nothing to worry about. I wouldnt worry about it.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
id sure love some free onions

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

s0m3 guy posted:

id sure love some free onions

PM me your mailing address

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
fold or scrunch

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Vladimir Poutine posted:

fold or scrunch

Fold

ed: ive tried both kinds I grew up a scruncher but now im a folder i just think its better

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isaac im better than you at total annihilation.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Isaac im better than you at total annihilation.

Sounds really unlikely

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
am i gay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If someone had to lose every finger but one (this includes thumbs), which do you feel would be the most useful?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

I'm redeeming that coupon for you to suck my dick you fuckman

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Nooner posted:

Rude, Isaac is a top tier poster.

gently caress that was an opinion and now I've ruined the thread.

Should I go to sleep now or in 1 hour when I pass out from exhaustion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

we miss you nooner come over to the basemnet in byob subforum cool chat

• Locked thread