Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Trump's saying make America "great" again and I have an issue with that. How much greater can we possibly be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

our great keeps leaking out so we gotta build a wall around us to keep it all in

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I'm so American, I even live here.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
We have pickup trucks in the suburbs.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/5700440850.html

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

I've got that exact same pair of pants

they're kind of a problem in that it's really obvious what a huge dick i have when i wear them, especially if i get a boner from a girl in an old glory bikini

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It's crazy how huge our dicks are and the amount of smoking hot 10s everywhere.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Iron Prince posted:

I fought in a war once. poo poo was interesting i guess.

:same: if krustygrill war counts

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

King of Bees posted:

i haven't seen my dick in 12 years but i remember it being p big

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i haven't seen my dick in 12 years but i remember it being p big

it's not

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

King of Bees posted:

yeah ehhhh maybe its time for you to see a shrink or something. Like dude, these hallucinations you are having...

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

That's a special case. In Detroit you can save a lot of time by driving over the abandoned ruins of suburbs and save massive amounts of time by going in a straight line.

You also need something that can hold gunners and resist bullets for when you want to go anywhere.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

H.H posted:

Is it true that McDonald's is really popular in Russia, even with middle class people who should really know better?

When I visited Moscow a year ago my sister told me it has something to do with non-chain restaurants being too expensive for most people.
Despite being highly educated, having a relatively good management position and experience living abroad she often eats there.

My mom say it because they only use locally-grow ingredients so it tastes better, and also it's like the only international chain allowed so people scramble to it. Both of course resulted due to our God, Putin.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

:patriot:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I'm American as gently caress, I couldn't find America on a map of America.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What the medal count?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Can't you see me standing here I got my back against the wrecking machine!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Simultaneously raping and fricaseeing a bald eagle draped in American flag with an 18 pack of lovely beer with a tennis ball machine launching truck nuts haphazardly into the Grand Canyon while listening to npr smooth jazz while his belly flops over a pawned wrestlemania belt, mr america. :staredog:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

notZaar posted:

I wear truck nutz on my belt, in the backside.

Butt Nutz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Currently downing a $8 PBR to wash down the greasiest hamburger known to man at an Irish-themed bar called like o'hannigans

:911:

im actually drinking tea and hanging at home with my cats

I think crazy cat lady is a world wide phenomenon :world:

• Locked thread