Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1134 »
CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

I'm Taro Kitazawa! I'm going to draw comics in America!

A friend is a little ways into Ultra Moon and asked me for a Charmander. I started to breed one up for him and like an hour in I popped a Shiny Jolly 5iv Charmander. The pokegods were with me today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Dehry posted:

The Pokemon can be transferred between games no problem.

Not sure if this is just a glitch in my game, but a necrozma (one originally from moon that I pokebanked into ultrasun) that had been merged with lunaala but was no longer wouldn't go through back to moon. The only difference in its state between when it was originally in moon to when I tried trading it back was a little more experience, and having forgotten a move when I fused it so it could learn moongeist beam while fused.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Lipstick Apathy

hangedman1984 posted:

Not sure if this is just a glitch in my game, but a necrozma (one originally from moon that I pokebanked into ultrasun) that had been merged with lunaala but was no longer wouldn't go through back to moon. The only difference in its state between when it was originally in moon to when I tried trading it back was a little more experience, and having forgotten a move when I fused it so it could learn moongeist beam while fused.

I've not gotten far enough in US to muck with Necrozma, but could it be that Moongeist Beam is an illegal move for it and that's what's preventing you from moving it back to Moon?
That was the story with Primal Groudon, Kyogre, and Dragon Ascent Rayquaza when going from ORAS to XY.

Nevermind. I see Necrozma forgets it upon changing forms back to normal.

Nth Doctor fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2018 around 13:10

ArmyOfMidgets
Dec 29, 2013

Goons Steal?
No Dignity!

So, next week, in the anime, Ash finds a group of Passimians and befriends them. They're playing a sort of tournament with the leaders of the Passimians of other islands to decide who is going to be the leading team of all Passimians, but the team Ash met kinda sucks. Enamored with their movements and style, Ash decides to help them win.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Oh sweet innocent totally not racist Japan.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

"No" means "No"

CubeTheory posted:

A friend is a little ways into Ultra Moon and asked me for a Charmander. I started to breed one up for him and like an hour in I popped a Shiny Jolly 5iv Charmander. The pokegods were with me today.
Are you giving it to your friend or keeping it?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

I'm Taro Kitazawa! I'm going to draw comics in America!

Fritzler posted:

Are you giving it to your friend or keeping it?

I gave it to my friend

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, next week, in the anime, Ash finds a group of Passimians and befriends them. They're playing a sort of tournament with the leaders of the Passimians of other islands to decide who is going to be the leading team of all Passimians, but the team Ash met kinda sucks. Enamored with their movements and style, Ash decides to help them win.

Are they still fighting the Ultra Beasts?

ArmyOfMidgets
Dec 29, 2013

Goons Steal?
No Dignity!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Are they still fighting the Ultra Beasts?

Sorta. They fought an Ultra Beast a couple of weeks ago and then went to a wrestling show, Ash is putting on black face and the week after that, they're hanging out with Ilima.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Isn't calling animal makeup "blackface" pretty racist in and of itself?

He's pretending to be a lemur, not a Black person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Lipstick Apathy

CubeTheory posted:

I gave it to my friend

You're a good person.

«1134 »