Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the only new pokemon i'm 100% sold on using for my first playthrough are mimikyu and ninetales. everything else i like but i want to see what all my options are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Shuckle is the cutest Pokemon, next to Gyarados.

shuckle is nothing.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

someone tell me how pokken is going

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Japan is destroying everyone.

thank God

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i love togetic AND togekiss

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm mad that it took until grand finals for someone to chump the machamp player properly.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

He would have beaten any non-japanese Chandelure.

i could have kicked his rear end, easy

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Zore posted:

And ORAS removed Sableye/Mawile/Nosepass/Aron by blocking off the lower areas of Granite cave when you could immediately go down in the originals. Its real dumb!

idk wtf youre talking about re: aron because i definitely had a rock head head smash aron before my third badge that i dex nav'd

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Calaveron posted:

I admit I haven't played anything past rby hgss and xy so I don't know about the other guys but is there a main villain/team as incompetent and idiotic as Lysandre and Team Flare?

no. team galactic is filled with morons but cyrus is just taking advantage of them for his own goal anyway, and the admins are cool. i guess b2w2 team plasma comes close? flare is definitely the worst offender though

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

team flare sucks but mable is my girlfriend

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

for the longest time the only shiny id ever caught was a noctowl in diamond. but during my quest to Catch 'Em All these last few months i found and caught a shiny helioptile and maractus. so thats cool

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

you can take it to the name rater to name it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the idea is that you aren't supposed to realize that you got it. it just shows up in your party after evolving nincada. spooky

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

nice alolan ninetales

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

i have a shiny phantump who is very nice, and a shiny audino who is not offensive. i had a shiny oddish and ninetales on some gen 3 cart but they're gone now

rest in peace

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

so then dont get hit

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'd follow guzma to hell. when can i sign up to join team skull

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Zoness posted:

oh wait, modest luvdisc isn't guaranteed to ohko a fully specially defensive magcargo with surf

thats awesome

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

name it tuesday

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

he'll be cooler

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

my furret is named chloe and shes very good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

my favorite legendary pokemon is genesect and i wish techno blast was a better move

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

either that or make the different drives worth a drat. it already gets flamethrower, thunderbolt, and ice beam, not to mention thunder and blizzard, so 3 of the drives are completely worthless. the water one lets it get a water type move which isn't bad but its not worth giving up a held item slot

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

buff normal type

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

make normal hit fairy for super effective damage

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

buff sound moves.

Do this. make them hit ghosts or something

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Imagine if they gave genesect a primal evolution so it doesn't look dumb as hell.

gently caress you

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

nature is beautiful

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i think getting rock and ground's resistances and weakness confused is a part of every trainer's journey

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Why are Flygon and Garchomp part ground

flygon is the desert spirit and garchomp is a shark that swims underground instead of underwater

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

garchomp can fly. flygon can fly. golurk can fly. if you don't know why a pokemon is ground type it's because they can fly

this is also the reason they are all dragon types

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

Are you sure about that? This is Gen 1 we're talking about.

Lmao

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

There is not a single cool fish pokemon

gyarados

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Magikarp is a fish but Gyarados isn't

its a drat fish

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

No it isn't

yes it is.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

if fissure isn't added as an egg move then no you couldn't breed it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

or just use ember because geodude and onix have poo poo for special

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

So I saw that special edition on Amazon with both Sun and Moon in the steelcase and is there really any point in getting it unless I live with someone that would want the other game? I wouldn't really want to play through it twice for the version exclusives, and I don't have a pokebank account.

the point is if you want both games in a nice case. if dont want both games then no, you dont want it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ruggington posted:

if it's a gen 4 game togepi is actually usable and becomes good

i used it in gen 2 and it was good there too. but yes its especially good in gen 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

I'm sick of the hoppip hate in this thread. Its perfect and precious