Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Welcome everyone to the Team Skull Appreciation Station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

I already knew most of these were my favorites. I had forgotten how much I liked Tyrantrum until I started this, though. It'd have been next if I bothered going past 6

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Japan has had Pokken longer than America has, so it makes sense that they'd have more skilled players in the very first year Pokken is at World's.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
haha the World's stream died right in the middle of the second semifinal match

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Johnny Joestar posted:

i feel like there's a non-zero percent chance of the protag in sun/moon befriending team skull after a big misunderstanding and working with them to save the islands.

if it means I can buy/be given their outfit, then I'm completely down with this.

Nah, gently caress that, I wanna be friends with Team Skull whether I can dress up as them or not. I just really want their clothes

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Team Flare's clothes are alright. I like the female Admins and Lysandre's outfits.

The grunts have terrible fuckin hair though.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Seniors VGC finals just finished. USA is taking all the VGC gold this year. :911:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Dexie posted:

That's me. I've been playing these stupid games since the beginning and I've yet to see a wild shiny. :smith:

The only shinies I've ever gotten were red Gyarados and a drat level 100 shiny Barbaracle via Wonder Trade.

Yeah the only shinies I've ever gotten were level 100 things gotten through wonder trade. I never keep em cuz I don't trust that theyre legit.

But also shinies just aren't as appealing to me if I don't hatch/catch em myself

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

it's in the OP, my dude.

e;fb

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Pokémon Megathread 7.0: Throwing Pyukumuku in the ocean for Fun and Profit

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
The statement that gen 2 has no good pokemon is wrong, because gen 2 is the one that gave us :wooper:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Rose Spirit posted:

A5Z4 ZNHU U7WC AWC7

Grabbed

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
I still lose my poo poo over Goomy. Goomy is the best. I want them to replace Pikachu as the official mascot.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
We've literally seen him say "It's your boy, Guzma!". That's all I need to see to love him.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Senerio posted:

Nuzlocke Mode in Uranium is hilarious.

It enforces 1 Pokemon Per Route, even if you run into a shiny.

I'm not playing it, because I want to enjoy Uranium.

Unfortunately there's another feature in the game specifically to make you not enjoy it. That feature is Pokémon Uranium.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Dear people playing Uranium: you are perfectly within your rights to play and enjoy this game if you wish. But please also consider the following alternate activities:

Loving and respecting yourselves

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Rain Dance does not work for evolving Sliggoo, no. It has to be raining outside of battle.

e: beaten

Indigo Cephalopods fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 29, 2016

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Probopass is cool and my friend and can learn the elemental punches and is good :colbert:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Mizuti posted:

Manually having to run each Pokémon over and get them slowly examined one by one is tedious. Why not cut the middleman and have the option to see the actual values?

I mean the IV checker is in the pokemon center of the area where you'll be doing most of your breeding/hatching so it's about five feet of extra walking

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
I wish mega ampharos replaced regular ampharos. Regular ampharos looks bad.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Calaveron posted:

There was a season where the kids themselves turned into the Digimon and each digidestined's second evo was a reference to season 1

mandatory lesbian posted:

the fourth series was the best, yeah

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Our favorite credits is every credits

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Is there an official source for the "starter evos tied to rockruff's evo" thing? Cuz if that's just some random unconfirmed leak, then the rockruff stuff doesn't confirm poo poo about the starters and y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Daywolf!

(AhAhAaaah)

Fighter of the Nightwolf!

(AhAhAaaaah)

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
I will personally fight everyone disrespecting Chesnaught and Typhlosion, IRL.

Best Starters: Venusaur, Blastoise, Typhlosion, Swampert, Torterra, Emboar, and Chesnaught.

The Big Boy Squad.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
If you forgot Maractus, you're a monster and I can never forgive you :colbert:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
If the thing about the starters having split evolutions turns out to be true,then they're probably holding back on revealing them until the last minute to try and build up hype. Of course we can always hope that they'll be lumped in with the official daywolf and nightwolf reveals in tomorrow's video :v:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
All that was said was that new information would be revealed today, and it technically was. It's just that because Corocoro always gets leaked a few days early, we knew the new information before the official time.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
What even is a seed, really, but the egg of a plant?

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Favorite Unevolved Pokemon is definitely this little duder:

And the Honorable Mention which didn't make the cut because it technically is an evolved pokemon but not a FULLY evolved pokemon:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Goddamn Passimian and Oranguru are not making it easy to pick which version I'm gonna buy first.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Having watched the Japanese trailer now, I have one thing to say:

I am SO very glad that the male player characters are getting more hair options than just "default hairstyle at different lengths". Which I guess makes sense since hats weren't optional in X and Y so you wouldn't be able to see much of anything anyways. But it bummed me out initially when I saw the comparison of male to female hair options in X and Y with 4 male options and like 12 or 16 for female.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Catastropika is definitely gonna need Volt Tackle in order to be used. Like that is the most obvious thing, second only to the obviousness of Pikachu getting an exclusive Z Move in the first place.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Blackheart posted:

Aren't they more like Onis or something?

They're Kami. Based on Fujin, Raijin, and Inari.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
If we're talking about the Sun and Moon map, I absolutely love how the areas we've seen gameplay of look. For the first time, we have areas where it's not immediately noticeable that the areas are laid out on a grid. It looks really good, and makes for more natural looking areas

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
In Moon it's a heel, in Sun it's a face

Fake edit: MOTHER GODDAMN FUCKER

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Just noticed that Olivia only has 3 pokemon. I wanna hope this is just because she might be early in the game but I feel like the dream of fighting against a full team of Pokémon is dead :sigh:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Mudbray and Mudsdale are Cool and Good Pokemen with Cool and Good Names

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

LemonLimeTime posted:

So, where's the demo? I'm on east coast time.

North America gets it at 7AM PDT. So 10 on Eastern Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

mandatory lesbian posted:

clouds are more water then air, swablu and altaria should be part water not flying

They would still be flying type, for they are birds.