Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Flareon is a raccoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Indigo Cephalopods posted:

Dear people playing Uranium: you are perfectly within your rights to play and enjoy this game if you wish. But please also consider the following alternate activities:

Loving and respecting yourselves

Can someone explain what is so bad about it?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Is the Pokémon card game android app any good? I didn't know there was a digital version.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Internet Kraken posted:

Shrimp aren't fish

There's no such thing as a fish.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Junpei Hyde posted:

Brionne is good.

you misspelled 'terrible'.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

those fake evolutions seem made to prey on gullibility of the people who want litten's evo to be quadrupedal and popplio's evo to be less feminine

Those people are in the right so it makes sense they'd want to believe that.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

less laughter posted:

That was 20 years ago and a first localization of a Japanese game instead of the juggernaut global franchise it is these days, we can hold them to higher standards now.

Because it's not just one random word after the other, it's a play on a big horse breed.

Better play on words would have been Claysdale.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

dungeon cousin posted:

Yo someone made an English version of Mimikyu's Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEa7dr-JV8

Haha there's one person SUPER upset in the comments.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I heard the "original chorus" version first and this is so much better, anyone whining about these lyrics is dumb.

Woolsey Did Nothing Wrong

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Classtoise posted:

You son of a submariner!

Feeble creatures, GO!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Red and Blue are on a gaycation together! :swoon:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I knew itttttt

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Oh I hope it's EST. I don't want to wait for 3am for it to unlock if it's stupid PST.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Oh my. I found a shiny in the wild. A Mudbray. I guess I'm obligated by fate to use it.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

When can you do Poke Pelago? I got to the second island and a shopkeep said I should try it out, but I haven't seen how to do it.

Nessa posted:

Mudbray is a good little donkey. Mine one shotted the fire totem Pokemon. She kept getting muddy after using Bulldozes, so she absolutely loves me. She's a Mudsdale now.

Does it have Stamina as an ability?

It has the other ability, sadly. :(

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Oh. Well it's dumb that they tell me to go do a thing I can't do then!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Ha haaa gently caress the water totem. He called an Amolamola and it just kept healing him to full. :saddowns:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

What does weather sos mean? I saw it on Serebii but I've yet to see different weather. Unless it means weather effect moves?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I had put down Moon for a bit and just picked it back up. Got to the Elite 4 and uh. Got rocked. Dang. Where is a good place to level up? Running around in the caves isn't doing much. Stupid Snorunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

The Elite Four.

Noooooooo