Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I am excited for Sun and Moon like crazy, you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Nessa posted:

ORAS would have been way better if they had remade Emerald instead of Ruby and Sapphire.

emerald was cool. im still disappointed oras didnt have it's both-teams extended plotline or battle frontier

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Calaveron posted:

Teaming up with Team Skull would be super cool but it'll never happen because Gamefreak's motto is "it could have been better if..."

I want to believe.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

cheetah7071 posted:

These games are gonna be so good

I am VERY hyped.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Pikachu's Z-Move dance is so cute I can't handle it.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Golden Goat posted:

What is everybody gonna name their starter?

Killer Queen

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

really disappointed this isnt just the sound of flames and a voice saying "bidoof. bidoof. bidoof is on fire."

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Wait what does this mean.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Dexie posted:

There's still stuff in the demo that can be datamined, and he's disappointed about it because it means he can't get the hot scoops on it.

Well that's stupid and petty of him.

also

Super No Vacancy posted:

in what world is getting a cease and desist (aka receiving a letter) akin to losing a site. gently caress this guy bring back emily rogers

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

hopeandjoy posted:

He's the owner of Serebii and, as said, has gotten in trouble before.

I don't blame him, but I'm also laughing at him because Joe's a pretty eyerolling worthy guy.

Oh, I didn't realize he was the Serebii guy, I just thought he was some random schmo with the knowhow to datamine the demo who was being all "look at what I have and you don't".

That, uh, changes things.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

amazing

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Golden Goat posted:

Lol
THE DARKEST OF LARIATS

This was my reaction too. lmao

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

TriffTshngo posted:

This is the description for Incineroar on Serebii:

i already loved it beforehand but god. this is. so good. He's basically Kumatetsu from The Boy and The Beast.

loving amazing

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

It's a sniper so it's got to take it's time to aim. It's shots are fast but it's movements aren't. Unlike the movements of Wrestle Cat who is used to moving around the ring with dazzling speed to confound it's opponents and impress the crowd with fast and impactful suplexes and lariats. And unlike Soloist Mermaid who dances around the stage during it's performances with complicated movements, which has obviously increased it's speed and stamina.

This is now very funny.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Cover legendary spoilers Since Cosmog apparently becomes your cover legendary, is there any way to keep Cosmog?

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 11, 2016

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Supremezero posted:

You apparently get a second one.

Oh! I wonder if there is a way to both have a Cosmog and the middle evolution, then? Maybe since it only evolves into the cover legendary as part of the plot, Cosmog is breedable?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Whyyyyy does Festival Plaza not have the always-online functionality of the PSSsssss

also what determines when a new person comes to the plaza, anyways

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is the new online functionality screen, you need to join the Festival Plaza to access it, but unlike in the past, joining the Plaza is pretty much instant. Wonder Trade and the GTS are in the next menu once you press Trade, Battle Spot is accessible by touching Battle. It's all the exact same stuff but with a physical location attached to it where you can get all sorts of postgamey stuff like EV maxing juices. Basically, it's just PSS with a new coat of paint.

You can't wander around Alolo with it on, which sucks, but on further reflection that isn't the end of the world. I'll miss that functionality, though.

Also, what determines when a new visitor comes to your Festival Plaza? An exclamation mark appears on the menu so long as any new visitors are there, and I'm the kind of person who can't stand to leave those alone.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

SpaceCadetBob posted:

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but are o-powers still in the game? Those things are mad useful and I'd hate for them to be gone.

They're out, sorry.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

digital's out

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

after you get your hat, try going back to bed

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I've been playing it since before since I'm a drat dirty pirate, but I also bought the game and am switching to the legit version now.

Trial number 3 is the greatest thing ever.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Khanstant posted:

goddang just when I thought I was free to play the game this rear end in a top hat sentences me to pokemon school. dogg i am the pokemon master so many times over pls

the teacher's a cutie

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

JackDarko posted:

Where and how soon can I get a growlithe in Sun?

They're in the first island in Moon, at least.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Gladion rules

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Kurieg posted:

I'm about, oh, a year or so behind on the thread, but I managed to get my hands on two extra Marshadow codes if people need them, just send me a PM or reply in the thread if you do.

Could I get one, please?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

jesus

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

The fingergun girl is so loving cool

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

For those people going through the text dumps, how far into the game does the game's plot diverge from the original Sun and Moon? Is it just post-game, or is it earlier on?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Man I forgot how annoying the green exclamation mark over Festival Plaza was. Please just GO AWAY!

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I think if this was one release like emerald or platinum instead of two releases, which is what B2 / W2 had, the game would come across as a lot more appealing as a "definitive" version. Not that splitting it up really harms the game, but, you know. I think that's why it's underwhelming to some people itt and elsewhere.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Gen 7 sucks because you cant get the drat festival plaza ! to stay away. That is all.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Countblanc posted:

the touhou pokemon

go on

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

does USUM still have a fight against nihilego lusamine

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Amppelix posted:

Oh my god I hate trying to hunt down that one last request in Festival Plaza. The spawning is so inconsistent that you can walk past people multiple times without even noticing,

It's the absolute worst.

How often do new requests come in anyways and at what quantities? I can't find any information on it online.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Amppelix posted:

Hourly, according to this https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Festival_Plaza

Well it doesn't say that explicitly but requests will expire in an hour so I imagine new ones are generated then. There will be five requests at a time until you reach Rank 11, and then there will always be six.

Thank you, this actually really helps with my festival plaza OCD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

I have completed my quest to obtain all of the sun/moon default male clothing.