Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I need to get a gun/rifle for home protection. I want GBS advise so don't want to post in the normal related gun forum. As far as I'm concerned GBS is the better part of this web site and the other parts are frequented by retards.

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
ground floor

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tony Homo posted:

I need to get a gun/rifle for home protection. I want GBS advise so don't want to post in the normal related gun forum. As far as I'm concerned GBS is the better part of this web site and the other parts are frequented by retards.

Thanks.

I'll sell you one, no questions asked $100,000

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Technically flame throwers are legal

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i use the taco bell sour cream gun to defend my home and it's never failed me.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
pff, guns are for losers. a real man carries a gunblade

heres a good entry model:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

once they hear me rack a tube of sour cream in that thing in the dark they pretty much run scared shitless out my front door.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese
Just get a dog

who has his own guns and will shoot bad guys while barking

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
most gunblades are HUGE but i like the concealed carry ones

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You'll need a low profile gun you can conceal in your rectum, I recommend an M47 Dragon without the launcher.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Invest in Cock Guns!

The price can only engorge!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Don't get a cheap P.O.S. get you something like a Colt/Ruger/Smith&Wesson. Don't have to be a revolver.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I once saw a titty gun that had a gun in each boob but sadly I'm not a girl. A crotch one would work since I have a tiny dick.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tony Homo posted:

I once saw a titty gun that had a gun in each boob but sadly I'm not a girl. A crotch one would work since I have a tiny dick.

How tiny? this is important

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

How tiny? this is important

Erect at 4". It disappears within itself if not erect. True story.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tony Homo posted:

Erect at 4".

That's much too big to own a gun.

Cut off two inches, then we can talk!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

That's much too big to own a gun.

Cut off two inches, then we can talk!

In erect it goes within itself. :-(

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Build about eight four winds shotguns, then configure them to fire when you turn a crank and mount them on a moving platform. All it takes is a cork, a nail, and two bits of pipe to make each four winds shotgun, and the crank/rotation mechanism should be easy enough to manage. A gatling gun doesn't count as a machine gun legally so you'll be in the clear, and this gives you maximum firepower for as cheaply as possible. If you want to get fancy you could even build a reloading mechanism to keep it going indefinitely.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Serious: my bro recommended this one. http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_765785_-1_757769_757767_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
get a nuke

nuke the home intruders

nuke your house!!1!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
get one of those neato olympic rifles, you wont even have to shoot the badguy then, he'll just see it and be all like "whoa that guy was in he olympics he must be a really really good shot, I thin I'll go rob someone else!!"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nooner posted:

get one of those neato olympic rifles, you wont even have to shoot the badguy then, he'll just see it and be all like "whoa that guy was in he olympics he must be a really really good shot, I thin I'll go rob someone else!!"
this except it's this

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just hire armed bodyguards, or better yet, have them provided for you by the state

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Nooner posted:

alternately catch the olympic spirit by buying a Brazilian made Taurus 24/7

its unique on the market in having special technology that still lets you fire it while being tazed or suffering from debilitating Parkinsons

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Drink Cheerwine posted:

just hire armed bodyguards, or better yet, have them provided for you by the state

this is what ive been doing since i made my first millions (sex tape) and can deffo confirm its the best route

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Have you considered a halberd, OP?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

8-gauge shotgun and load that sucker full of thumbtacks

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Gun owners use their guns as rear end dildos

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

or catch the Olympic spirit by buying a Brazillian-made Taurus Judge, it's a revolver that lets you fire shotgun shells so load it up with those and you'll have the perfect self defense weapon, much better and more powerful than some limp-wristed 9mm commie garbage

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

OctoberBlues posted:

Gun owners use their guns as rear end dildos

It's a lot safer to do this with a polearm, just another reason to keep a glaive for personal defense.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bitch tier

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Get a slingshot. then anything is ammo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tony Homo posted:

Thanks.
thats cute

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Get a rifle with good penetration so you can shoot straight through the burglar, your wall, you children's walls, you children, your outer wall, your neighbors window, and your neighbor.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glock 19 and mossberg 500. You're welcome.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

soy posted:

Glock 19 and mossberg 500. You're welcome.
thats cute

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

Thanks.

Build an AR-15, it is a good way to pay for your gun over time, and if you're waiting for sales you usually come in waaaaay cheaper than buying one off the rack. I built one for 300 bucks a few years ago. Just look at palmetto state armory's website. They are a good brand and do hell crazy sales every once in a while.

Go with a 556 barrel and receiver, you can shoot .223 out of those as well.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Or...

If you want a handgun get one of the old style smith & wesson sv40e models. They got sued for copying Glock and it was seriously such an obvious clone they had to change it. These fuckers are like 200 dollars, come in 9mm or 40 caliber, and after you fix the dumbass trigger lock you can shoot the nuts off a fly with some pretty drat good reliability.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Why don't you guys just buy the dildos instead of using the guns. :confused: No one cares that you are a homosexual. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

H&K VP9

• Locked thread