Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Whats up everyone it's Friday! I'm just here to talk to you guys about safety during your weekend off to ensure that we all make it back to the SA forums on Monday safely. I was in the army and i'm a war hero (you can all thank me in this thread it's NP btw) and these happen a lot so I figure you guys should take part.

1: Don't go anywhere/do anything without a buddy. This will help when you sneak that prostitute into your bedroom at your parents place. Having someone post outside your door and being a sentry for when your parents get up in the middle of the night *which they always do LOL old people* they can alert you.

2: If you're going to drink, have a designated driver. Unless you are pretty confident you can get away with it.

3: Make sure you have survival tools in your car to include but not limited to: Gameboy advanced, Vape kit and extra juices, spare Fedora.

4: have a good weekend! HOOAH!

Thanks for taking the time to listen! Also remember we have an election coming up and Trump needs your vote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Make sure you chew your food properly, folks. Don't want a repeat of what happened last weekend

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

gently caress the police

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

After what happened to Jimmy, Preston, Linus, Abigail, Omar, Zach, Trevor, David, Lindsey, and Sam last weekend I'm going to have to ask everyone to only dive into the deep end of the pool, thanks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

gently caress the police

Hello, I am the police. :grin:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When I walk around the city by myself I do it with my head held high and a scowl on my face, that way the would be muggers know I mean business.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

No, that was an order...so... gently caress...YOURSELF HEY-OOOOOOOOOOO

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Hi goat :)

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I know I shouldn't have to say this but after last weekend remember to only point the nailgun towards whatever you're planning on nailing

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

HOO-AH?

what dis HOO AH

is this an instruction?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

gigawhite posted:

I know I shouldn't have to say this but after last weekend remember to only point the nailgun towards whatever you're planning on nailing

Nail me pls

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Remember to fill any holes you dig once your done with them for the day. Had a lot of problems with that last weekend

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

gigawhite posted:

Remember to fill any holes you dig once your done with them for the day. Had a lot of problems with that last weekend

I have 3 large holes and some smaller ones

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

psychokitty posted:

I have 3 large holes and some smaller ones

You need to get that checked out

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Last weekend somebody thought it would be funny to heat the doorknobs with curling irons and it led to some dangerous situations. I hope we can do better this weekend

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

No, that was an order...so... gently caress...YOURSELF HEY-OOOOOOOOOOO

Civilian you made a sworn statement to gently caress the police. :cop: So let's get to it. :grin:

Hellooooo. :)

Howdy Flounder.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

on friday related note remember that Seinfeld marathon is going on till 6 P.M *mountain time* at the moment.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My not having buddies means no one to guard the door. But also, my not having money means I can't afford prostitutes either so this problem solved itself.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Lesson learned from last weekend, it's hard to get the bucket off of your head once it's on there, so let's just avoid it altogether

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
And don't forget that shopping carts are very hard to control from inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm going to stay in this Friday.
I have all I need, right here in my own home.

loving watch the gently caress out on Saturday though!

• Locked thread