Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you ask for this
I didn't ask for this
I asked for this
Please repeat the question
What the hell have you got to lose?
View Results

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

On Tuesday the fourth entry in the Deus Ex series & second from Eidos Montreal launches worldwide. Aside from some aidsy micro transaction/crafting crap this game looks really good. Also French Canadians seem to be confused about the social plights of minorities in America to a hilarious degree

Get hyped motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gonna wait for the directors cut instead this time.

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

im excited.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to buy this ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's gonna be amazeballs OP but I'll be holding off for the version bundled with all the DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also you need something like two 1080s to maintain 60fps so I imagine the only thing you'll hear about the game for the next two weeks is PC people complaining about framerates and crap.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Benny D posted:

Also French Canadians seem to be confused about the social plights of minorities in America to a hilarious degree

it's funny how bad they're handling this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
New trailer for "Deus Ex 4", the latest game in a series famous for its nuanced societal commentary, features new character "Borge Zimmermam" firing a shotgun into a robot baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

New trailer for "Deus Ex 4", the latest game in a series famous for its nuanced societal commentary, features new character "Borge Zimmermam" firing a shotgun into a robot baby

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But I also like people bringing this stuff up like its a dramatic departure from the series when they seem to forget the entirety of Hong Kong in deus ex 1 and the insane caricatures that populated the streets of Detroit. That stuff is cool

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZmVMO1Rd8

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

no they will not posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the game looks good and I'm gonna play it since the first (third) one was good except for the boss fights which they admitted were stupid as hell and fixed later

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Apparently there's separate drinking fountains and everything.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

Dongicus posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dongicus posted:

The buttsalt is going to be legendary on this one.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dongicus posted:

lmao. Good

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
robot BBG getting robbed on a subway

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

robot BBG getting robbed on a subway

hahaha. More like I'm getting mugged by a dirty augger on the Boston subway system

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

no they will not posted:

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fifty years ago we'd have you in a japanese factory assembling cars! Throw his rear end out, he's an augger ! He's an augger ! Look, there's an augger!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Fifty years ago we'd have you in a japanese factory assembling cars! Throw his rear end out, he's an augger ! He's an augger ! Look, there's an augger!

hahaha

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Looks like poo poo. All the DE games after 1 have sucked cock. Peace out bitches.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Looks like poo poo. All the DE games after 1 have sucked cock. Peace out bitches.

oh yeah? you see a lot of the DE games down at the glory hole?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

oh yeah? you see a lot of the DE games down at the glory hole?

Nah i dont go much anymore since your mom stopped working there.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgUB3lF9IQA

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Shut the frig off. Invisible War ftw

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Hell yeah it's time for some Deus Ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

biting my knuckles dude. bide yuor time

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

I'm gonna wait for the directors cut instead this time.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
People with early copies are saying that it's not as good as Human Revolution, at least in terms of story, writing, controls, level design, weapons, upgrades, ending, etc. Graphics are a bit better though

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

People with early copies are saying that it's not as good as Human Revolution, at least in terms of story, writing, controls, level design, weapons, upgrades, ending, etc. Graphics are a bit better though

Blagh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm excited for it but I know it's gonna like a year before I get to play so I'll be signing off the thread

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've got some other stuff, and first day PS4 ports have been really bad recently, so i'm going to wait a little bit. maybe for a week, or maybe for the first DLC depending on reviews.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

early copies gave No Mans Buy a 69% on metacritic. just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

tigthten up the graphics on level six lol.

• Locked thread