Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

its not forum numero uno for nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Celluloid Sam posted:

so you're agreeing that the simpsons did it first but guess what you still are a family guy writer

:ninja:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i agree with everybody, its wrong to hold this girl accountable for her actions. its just not fair. she should be released from jail asap. Any way we can get a goon fund raise going to pay for her legal fees?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i agree with everybody, its wrong to hold this girl accountable for her actions. its just not fair. she should be released from jail asap. Any way we can get a goon fund raise going to pay for her legal fees?

Good username/post combo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

basement jihadist posted:

its not about not knowing things have consequences, such as limp bizkit's break stuff was not meant to be done and i was dumb for breaking all moms stuff

it's that the consequence is that the devil will rape your children's buttholes for all eternity unless you drown them now, and yeah this is satan, and yeah you hear me clear as day

/

Lemon
May 22, 2003

hey hey why should she get less for attempted murder she still wanted to murder that other kid she should get more time for loving it up, hey you're alright

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Parallax Scroll posted:

imo she should not have stabbed that other kid

Holy poo poo :stonk:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I don't get how a 12 year old can be held accountable for her actions as an adult. It makes no sense. Her life is hosed either way.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

my kid will be eleven in december and if he killed a person I couldn't even say he didn't know what he was doing. people need to stop treating children as though they aren't capable of even the most basic reasoning

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

my kid will be eleven in december and if he killed a person I couldn't even say he didn't know what he was doing. people need to stop treating children as though they aren't capable of even the most basic reasoning

I'm not sure I'm on board with every child criminal being charged as an adult. They may know what they are doing, but that doesn't mean that they really comprehend the action. A child may understand what killing is, but not what kind of impact a death may have.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
A slender man from the something awful forums? that's got to be fiction.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I'm not sure I'm on board with every child criminal being charged as an adult. They may know what they are doing, but that doesn't mean that they really comprehend the action. A child may understand what killing is, but not what kind of impact a death may have.

well yea there should be an examination and determination obviously

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Wedemeyer posted:

Slenderman is from loving Florida? No wonder he's a loving dick. He had to deal with Florida Man.

Florida is afraid of thin people. Rightfully so because the only thing people in Florida are meth/bath salt people, who WILL murder you and eat your face

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

NotWearingPants posted:

A slender man from the something awful forums? that's got to be fiction.

lmao goons are fat

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Tulpas are real. How else could I gently caress my waifu Rainbow Dash?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

Tulpas are real. How else could I gently caress my waifu Rainbow Dash?

Did you know the term "Tulpa" isn't even used correctly? In its original Buddhist connotations, a Tulpa was something akin to an energy envelope into which a spirit or god would enter. It was not a spirit in and of itself. The confusion comes from western occultists, who had the concept of a Thoughtform, and mistakenly thought they found in Tibetan Buddhism an eastern equivalent. So the whole thing is cultural appropriation and a stupid misunderstanding. That said, it's one of those words that's just sort of taken on a new meaning so whatever I guess. I still prefer Thoughtform.

Oh, and those people are disgusting

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the most memorable thing goons ever produced was a slender man

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Well, the kid they stabbed didn't end up dying so I don't know why they are so eager to lock this kid up forever.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's like the kill is incomplete and the killer will be compelled to try again

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I played Overwatch against a dude called Svenderman earlier tonight and he knew what slenderman was but didn't know what goons where. smh

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

It's like the kill is incomplete and the killer will be compelled to try again

how many tries does slenderman give you

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Not as few as Bendyman

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DrowningInDreams posted:

Did you know the term "Tulpa" isn't even used correctly? In its original Buddhist connotations, a Tulpa was something akin to an energy envelope into which a spirit or god would enter. It was not a spirit in and of itself. The confusion comes from western occultists, who had the concept of a Thoughtform, and mistakenly thought they found in Tibetan Buddhism an eastern equivalent. So the whole thing is cultural appropriation and a stupid misunderstanding. That said, it's one of those words that's just sort of taken on a new meaning so whatever I guess. I still prefer Thoughtform.

Oh, and those people are disgusting

I don't understand, what are they doing to those tulpas

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

you jest but

mods loving knew

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Goddamit Deviantart

Non-Slender (Goon) Man?

Makes me wish that Slenderman kidnapped furries instead of children. And all the not-yet--kidnapped furries have to stab each other or they will feel his wrath.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gatekeeper posted:

you jest but

mods loving knew

did slenderman speak klingon

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Slendermangirlpig

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I say let her go. She's done more to make SA relevant than nearly every goon combined, and for that she deserves some lenience.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
There's a lot of Slendermansplaining in this thread.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Preoptopus posted:

I don't get how a 12 year old can be held accountable for her actions as an adult. It makes no sense. Her life is hosed either way.

If you don't understand what it means to murder someone at 12, you probably aren't going to figure it out.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Veshpo posted:

If you don't understand what it means to murder someone at 12, you probably aren't going to figure it out.

If they're old enough to pay full price for zoo and movie theater admissions then, by god, they can stand trial as adults.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Veshpo posted:

If 12 year olds are so sophisticated then why not let them vote and drink alcohol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Viruswithshoes posted:

Slender Man case: Morgan Geyser, 14, in not guilty insanity plea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37141286

"Eric Knudsen from Florida created the character in response to a call for submissions from the online forum SomethingAwful and posted the picture of the figure behind a crowd of people."

"One of two girls accused of stabbing a 12-year-old classmate to please the online horror character Slender Man has pleaded not guilty in a US court on the grounds of mental illness.
A judge in Wisconsin has now appointed two doctors to evaluate Morgan Geyser."

Good to know goons are still making worldwide news headlines!!!

did her lawer tell her that means she is in a mental institution forever?
I hope the judge rejects it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The girl is terrified because she failed the sacrifice, this is enough punishment

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

What is half of a death penalty?
An 8-Bit Scholar post.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

TOOT BOOT posted:

If 12 year olds are so sophisticated then why not let them vote and drink alcohol

Counterpoint: raise the voting and drinking age to 45.

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

What is half of a death penalty?

e: I dunno... maybe getting stabbed several times and left for dead in the woods?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

unpacked robinhood posted:

The girl is terrified because she failed the sacrifice, this is enough punishment

most girls are afraid of slim men in business suits

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Oscar Wild posted:

Florida is afraid of thin people. Rightfully so because the only thing people in Florida are meth/bath salt people, who WILL murder you and eat your face

haha the south

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
what happens if you have someone from the south who is also a goon? is that like crossing the streams in ghostbusters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

what happens if you have someone from the south who is also a goon? is that like crossing the streams in ghostbusters

normally we just ignore them

• Locked thread