Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

gently caress a retirement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hello i am home from work and can post now

let's see if i remember how to mafia

##vote kumba

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

welcome back chic how have you been

I've been ok mostly, life's been p hectic so i didn't have much time for the internet for a while but it's levelling out now. Hopefully it stays that way for a bit but my mom starts chemo in september so it could go either way

how have you been?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Or maybe didn't know that imps were monsters due to a lack of knowing the game franchise.

How do you not realize an imp is a monster?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

like, c'mon. what else could an imp even BE

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Max posted:

I'm honestly still trying to figure out what a tubo is so that I can implement it.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

drat, i'm late

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also the whole "fake quit" thing. It's been a while since I've played but last I remember scum would do that more often than not

Unless that was a real quit in which case sorry i razzed you

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i forgot to ##vote dawny

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

gently caress a light warrior, option B

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The problem as I see it is if the Light Warriors get stronger then we're in trouble - there's no way that they won't get a fairly hefty bonus from winning a boss fight, and even if it's just xp I want to prevent the scum from getting bonuses

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh for fucks sake you guys don't start this

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Stealing their poo poo sounds p wise imo, if it's just ogres the Warriors of Light might beat them up and an NPC that helps the WoL is probably not gonna help monsters so A

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

On phone rn but id like to say that I think inf's "just my meta guys" defense is poo poo and also scummy

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I had a migraine and then was busy

what a thing to come back to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

makes me remember why i stopped playing mafia

• Locked thread