Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i'd like to play this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
can we play yet? need to lynch moat.

i don't know if i want to see that picture tbh

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
sweet we've started [b]##vote moat[\b] drat i missed the fight, gj getting xps guys

i have played exactly 1 final fantasy game. is anyone a chocobo?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
dammit ##vote moat

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey chaos you should join me and vote moat :)

thanks bif, I had actually hoped someone would claim chocobo for this very reason

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Moatillata posted:

God drat it you all would have won if you had voted taste. I was god drat rooting for you

fool me once....:p

moat i like you who should we vote for instead.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
c let's be nice monsters, plus hopefully the light warriors will bugger off if there is no princess to save here

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
pretty suss of inf and kumba atm jumping on the moat train ##unvote

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey inf why did you vote moat? i'm curious.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
why is that dino in here

i'll befriend you gentle lizard

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Infinitum posted:

Already answered this.

Sorry that you're scum.

ah i see now sorry missed that post, the poke it see what scurries out gambit.

hello max and kash

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hi kash

Atomic Soda posted:

pretty suss of inf and kumba atm jumping on the moat train ##unvote

also have ~feels~ about max, he's playing differently this game that the last one but that could be cause of the set up. interesting that you and max jumped on inf straight away but i have a more town read on you from previous posts.

not really sure on inf leaning scum anymore and he did breadcrumb imp on review. i don't really know what infs meta is though.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey guys i'm at work and in endless meetings. got some things to respond to but just wanted to say i will be checking in later when i have more time. i don't want a no-lynch.

given inf claimed imp before the quest option that got imps loot i'm inclined not to lynch him even if he is a cockhead. agree with others that ar is a better option atm so ##vote ar. will switch if needed to avoid nl.

moat you light up my life

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Li Dawny posted:

Can I present AS as an option? They have either voted for or claimed ~feels~ for Moat, Kumba, Infi, Max, and AR. Including voting for Moat, chastising people for voting for Moat, and saying Moat lights up their life. It seems bouncy to me.

oh you. i'm not suss of moat at all, see his previous post for why chaos and i voted moat. moat you are my sunshine.

suss of max because he seems to be posting differently from the previous game i played with him in. i'm suss of ppl voting moat cause it obv looked like scum jumping on what they thought was a bandwagon. still suss of kumba, i believe infs claim.

lotsa scum on this push.

lil mac i'm atomic soda, this is my second game ever :)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
you guys move fast! should i claim?

don't avatar shame you hurt my ~feelings~

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey lil d, i'm posting while in a meeting which is hard to do on the sly, sry.

i vote ar because his posting in the last few pages seem scummy, esp the push on inf. tbh trying to pick a day one lynch is hard but he is pinging me atm.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Li Dawny posted:

I skipped him because he actually made an effort post.

rude :p

i keep my effort posts for when i got more to go on others who played previous game w me can confirm.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
keane you wound me.

ar, why is this a bad excuse? it is a true one. i suppose i could make up a bunch of nonsense but this is not my style. all i have to go on atm is feelings about how posts are working together. would you prefer i make a bunch of wall posts where i throw weak accusations everywhere? why not lynch someone who's made no reads rather than someone who is at least trying to put her thoughts out there?

i don't actually think you are rude lil d :)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote chic

ar voting for you cause you felt scummy to me, but really any case atm is p weak imo. don't have any case on chic either, but i don't want a nl and i know i'm town. :)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yay we got em

i will need to read the ff1 wiki tonight about fiends

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
musings.

rat tails are not monster specific. there are six warriors of light in the picture cpig posted. big scum team if true.

revised my read on max to null-town after re-reading the first encounter, think more likely his early lw claim was joke post

still scum leaning kumba after re-reading the first encounter. i'm ok if it turns out i'm dumb.

kumba i saw your case on moat was based on his day 1 voting options - i thought the c option to steal the princess was a good one, and i can see him being cautious for a first encounter for the a or c thing, plus both those options at least potentially netted town a benefit. i called you out as suspect after the vote on moat (no ire moat, you are my muse) because it seemed like scum using some joke votes (tho maybe not chaos lol) to try and quickly push a wagon. you seem very defensive from here.

biff, i'm wondering what scum slip you were referring to regarding anarc? what was the case that you could see on moat?

interesting that biff left out max, lil mac and kumba in this post. i accept this is an error but if biff were scum i'd take another look. not scum reading lil mac or max atm.

i don't see anything wrong with talking about various factions but there seems to be disagreement on this and i am a naif.

ar, don't know what to think, but i'll take your word for now you are naturally scummy and you do acknowledge it is a weak case on moat :). your case on moat i've partly addressed above. i don't think the others are scum tells except very slightly possibly the case about his joke scum claim. i don't trust my read on moat he's too wondrous. i didn't understand your push on inf tbh but on thinking about it i was overreacting i don't think it is scummy to be suss on a faction.

feeling townish on anarc and kash and kinda kb.

tmm has given several reasons he hasn't been active not that i can talk (busy in another thread, unbookmarked thread by accident). the game i played with him when he was scum he was much more active however.

if i haven't mentioned someone, prolly reading null and nothing in particular stood out.

i noticed that the ff wiki says imps debuted in ff2 but obv they are in this game. on a re-read i see that inf claimed imp after imps are first mentioned in the first encounter, i'd thought before he'd hinted that earlier. this doesn't make me lean scum on inf.

trying to contribute happy to discuss and all that. also, death to smoochy

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey bif i'm in oz

thanks, i saw anarcs point on kumba, but i agree the max lw post was a joke.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
my scum read on you was not because of that post max

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Max posted:

I know your main point was that I'm not acting the same as I was in the previous game we were in but this is the interpretation I walk away from after reading your big post.

ah sorry, i see that i was unclear.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
don't eat me please kash

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good morning

##give kash

i do not think there are six warriors of light. tmm's flip indicated that a black mage could become a red wizard it appears.

anarc, to add to your case, when i got suss on him for the moat vote he got real defensive about it, seemed over the top defensive.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i don't have a view on giving it to dawney but agree with kb about giving it to kash and she is the vote leader so give dawney

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
what do you play in wow inf? its been ages.

also, we need some more votes

why do you think kb is scum?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Infinitum posted:

Legion is going to be a very good expansion.

Butt buddies with Kumba

Literally just ME2'ing with all his posts to try and move the conversation in the direction they want.
"Wow Inf wasn't mentioned by TMM at all."
"Yeah wow I agree. Makes you think huh?"

Dumb bad scum play.
Kumba is 100% scum, but it's saturday so I am chillin like a villain instead of casing people atm

i never played legion, or anything past the first expansion. ragnaros raiding was my high point, i played a ~nightelf priest~

kb i'm reading him leaning town but will reread. agree about kumba atm

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i think we need 1 more vote for the staff we have four ppl not voting i think.

King Burgundy posted:

Who hasn't voted yet?

for my own benefit.

Absurd Revolver - lil d
Atomic Soda - lil d
Kashuno - lil d
IllegallySober - lil d
Max - lil d
Moatillata - lil d
King Burgundy - lil d

Bifauxnen - lil mac
Infinitum - lil mac

AnonymousNarcotics - retro
Li Dawny - max

CCKeane
Kumbamontu
Little Mac
Retro Futurist

pls let me know if i've missed something.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
retro i'm not sure what that vote is about.

also wondering if there are any thoughts on scum making no kill last night. did i miss this?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
thanks kb i read that but forgot when i was making that post :/

i went and read back on lil mac to see if there were any hints why he would have been targeted. he had soft scum read on lil d, made some posts refuting suspicions of max, kumba, and biff and voted inf and i before joining the chic lynch. not sure if any of this means anything at this stage.

also ##vote kumba

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
dammit i was sure that kumba was scum

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
:(

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Max posted:

So, barring night results, we should take a look at inf and AS today.

im not scum and i don't think inf is either. obv my reads are not good atm :/

on that, im suss of bif atm for the below

Bifauxnen posted:

We could still swing it to IS too if everyone's around. :colbert:

Or he could just be trying to save Kumba.

##vote Kumba

Bifauxnen posted:

loving hell why does no one listen to me when I told you I played the drat game

Who was it who said that my flavor stuff was dumb and didn't matter, they are gonna be next on my scum list

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i am suss of bif, but i confirm i also have no night action. not voting now since she so close but will look again when im home in around 4 hours

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yes to both

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
b seems to be winning so it wins over a.

bif seems obv scum being blinded two nights in a row and no scum kill. inf you may have caught scum by accident.

can i ask what happened with this encounter?

CapitalistPig posted:

Story Encounter!

The WoL arrived at Pravoka and discovered that the town had been taken over by Pirates!!

*snip*

A.) Chum the water around Pravoka to attract sharks and prevent the light warriors from leaving by creating a "blockade" of dangerous predators.

B.) Send in all the Bone's you can find and attack them with an army of undead skeletons!

C.) Let them sail onwards hoping they just leave your lands forever and you will be done with them.

BONUS OPTION D!

D.) See if you can enlist the aid of the Monsters of the Marsh cave to the south and cut the light warriors off in the Elven kingdom as it is likely their next stop.

did the fact we lynched kumba mean it wasn't completed?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
voting c. can come back and switch in the next hour if needed.

i am less convinced that bif being level 1 is a scum tell, but still reckon she's the best lynch based on the blinding. max i will point out i expressed suspicions of bif before infs play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey kash, i think the blinding two days in a row with no scum kill is more damning.

the problem is i've had some of the same thoughts that bif expressed in her more recent post wrt the fiends victory condition. i think a bif lynch will get us the most info plus there is some pretty strong evidence against her, but it is a worry

• Locked thread