Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

What kind of bike do you have?

a motorcycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

Canada, Hector

I don't want to be your friend then

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't want to be your friend then

oh wow

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Salty Josh posted:

South man. Like south of Corpus but two hours north of the brown border.

... Arizona?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

a motorcycle

Ah, I have a Victory Eight Ball with stage one exhaust system.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bipolar Transistor posted:

Pfft. What's he gonna do? He's a loving Canadian. He'll be making GBS threads himself.

I think you got me confused with someone else.

My sisters husband is an american.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Nah thank God man. If there is one state Texans can look down upon, it's Arizona.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think you got me confused with someone else.

My sisters husband is an american.

Oh. Then he'll be too fat to do anything.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Salty Josh posted:

South man. Like south of Corpus but two hours north of the brown border.

drat that's pretty south.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

Nah thank God man. If there is one state Texans can look down upon, it's Arizona.

i like their iced tea

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bipolar Transistor posted:

Oh. Then he'll be too fat to do anything.

no. he will gently caress your day up

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

i like their iced tea

Best thing man is Texas Sun Tea. Put a couple bags in a jar and let the sun do it's thing.

It's also pretty loving hot down here so it works well. Slow brew is best brew.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no. he will gently caress your day up

I'm not black.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Most of the "people" I've met from Ontario are some kind of weirdo backwoods hicks who think Winnipeg is the big city and are horribly, horribly racist against natives and "pakis" (anyone brown and foreign) and coincidentally the two I've had the misfortune of working with at various points in my life suffered from delusions, either of grandeur or of persecution. They both smoked hella weed, though.

O.P did you grow up near a lake, smoke too much weed, sleep in vans and ride BMXs ??

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.

Celluloid Sam posted:

wanna hangout

I feel like meeting people from the internet is kinda weird but if I'm in guelph or you're in waterloo I'll buy you a drink

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nubile Hillock posted:

Most of the "people" I've met from Ontario are some kind of weirdo backwoods hicks who think Winnipeg is the big city and are horribly, horribly racist against natives and "pakis" (anyone brown and foreign) and coincidentally the two I've had the misfortune of working with at various points in my life suffered from delusions, either of grandeur or of persecution. They both smoked hella weed, though.

O.P did you grow up near a lake, smoke too much weed, sleep in vans and ride BMXs ??

haha yeah but im not a hick or a racist and I often visit Toronto and live in a city of 250k people

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

more like dICK posted:

I feel like meeting people from the internet is kinda weird but if I'm in guelph or you're in waterloo I'll buy you a drink

if you just think of me as the guy who posts his picture too much and not an Internet guy it makes it much easier I bet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

You're not american don't speak to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

no one cares

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no one cares

I care mumpy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

no you don't

not really

I do like your av tho

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I live an hour away from that place.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

haha yeah but im not a hick or a racist and I often visit Toronto and live in a city of 250k people

Level with me, what do you really think about the folks that took over your local subway? Also what if I told you that Chevy makes garbage vehicles??

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
is this a honeypot thread

if not then i live in breslau

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

vols bitch posted:

ill be the fat guy with the little dick in the gangbag

:same:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Your are bound by forums law, and honor, not to mention nafta, to uphold this agreement.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

.Richie was born in 1988, the third generation of this family in the cult.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nubile Hillock posted:

Level with me, what do you really think about the folks that took over your local subway? Also what if I told you that Chevy makes garbage vehicles??

i work for a very kind Indian couple who i love to bits and have never owned a vehicle not powered by own two legs

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Salty Josh posted:

What kind of bike do you have?

Got a Harley, but not exactly the sort of Harley you'd take cross-country (street750), so it's going to be an experience, that's for sure.

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.

the trump tutelage posted:

is this a honeypot thread

if not then i live in breslau

make the region whole and rename kitchener to berlin imo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

more like dICK posted:

make the region whole and rename kitchener to berlin imo

oh i thought it was waterloo that was originally Berlin

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

i work for a very kind Indian couple who i love to bits and have never owned a vehicle not powered by own two legs

I refuse to believe you're Ontarian.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

Got a Harley, but not exactly the sort of Harley you'd take cross-country (street750), so it's going to be an experience, that's for sure.

Oh drat. It definitely aint a cruiser. I'd take a few 8 to 12 hour trips to build up some stamina.

Edit: Decent bike though man.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nubile Hillock posted:

i think you are the one who is bigoted

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nubile Hillock posted:

I have no idea what that means

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
If I was close to Canada I would be your IRL friend Sid.
But I don't. :(

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

i think you are the one who is bigoted

I HATE ONTARIO

there I said it

It's a garbage province full of garbage people and from my limited knowledge it might also house our Government???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nubile Hillock posted:

I HATE ONTARIO

there I said it

It's a garbage province full of garbage people and from my limited knowledge it might also house our Government???

i like it here i just dont associate with toxic people i would suggest be same for you my friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nubile Hillock posted:

I HATE ONTARIO

there I said it

Gonna have to agree with this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Salty Josh posted:

Oh drat. It definitely aint a cruiser. I'd take a few 8 to 12 hour trips to build up some stamina.

Edit: Decent bike though man.

Thank you! :3:

• Locked thread