Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Meet up with hobo goon in Detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Sixfools posted:

gently caress Market Fresh. I worked there for a couple months. The head cook (I refuse to call her chef) is loving delusional and the owner is insane.

Is The owner still that little greaseball with the horrible mustache? That fucker fired me after three weeks during which they never bothered to file my banking info and then accused me of stealing customer parking because he failed to get me a permit to park by the employee side.

Guelph is a stupid town but downtown is nice and compact so good for drinking. That's about it.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 21, 2016

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Celluloid Sam posted:

i work for a very kind Indian couple who i love to bits and have never owned a vehicle not powered by own two legs

You work for the couple that own the pizza place near campus?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arcsquad12 posted:

You work for the couple that own the pizza place near campus?

toppers, pretty close to campus I guess near the metro and whatnot

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im in london, on, atm, op.

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.
London is really overrepresented on these forums and I don't know why

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

more like dICK posted:

westerm

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

more like dICK posted:

london has one thing going for it the storybook garden

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
i live in oshawa :suicide:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Celluloid Sam posted:

I know the one. My usual pizza spot was the one beside the no frills on Gordon. Also, the owner of that no frills isn't a oval office like the guy who owns market fresh, but he is super paranoid and bends over backwards to please the Italian shoppers.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arcsquad12 posted:

I know the one. My usual pizza spot was the one beside the no frills on Gordon. Also, the owner of that no frills isn't a oval office like the guy who owns market fresh, but he is super paranoid and bends over backwards to please the Italian shoppers.

that no frills has great prices but gently caress is it ever packed. if you've had any toppers since October I made your pizza dough :)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if im ever in guelph, ontario i will call my friend celluloid sam so we can smoke weed and play videogames :toxx:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Celluloid Sam posted:

that no frills has great prices but gently caress is it ever packed. if you've had any toppers since October I made your pizza dough :)

The owner was convinced the store was doomed when that zehrs opened up near pergola commons. Guess he was wrong about how far students are willing to go for groceries

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guelphed my self

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arcsquad12 posted:

The owner was convinced the store was doomed when that zehrs opened up near pergola commons. Guess he was wrong about how far students are willing to go for groceries

yeah but now that Walmart has opened I really feel like they might start suffering

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I spent part of my youth in Ancaster but I left in 1987 and never looked back. Still have my Canadian citizenship card though... never know when you might have to flee.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Also Sam post a pic of the pizza you make.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at three goons having worked at market fresh. When was this for you guys? 6 years ago for me, before all their renos. Was there for a year and a half or so. And to repeat the owner and his son, Frank and Dylan Toscan are two massive cunts.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah but now that Walmart has opened I really feel like they might start suffering

Where the target was?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

Lol at three goons having worked at market fresh. When was this for you guys? 6 years ago for me, before all their renos. Was there for a year and a half or so. And to repeat the owner and his son, Frank and Dylan Toscan are two massive cunts.

His wife is awful too. Did Danielle still work in produce when you guys were there? She was a good lady

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

Where the target was?

yeah it's been packed since it opened I appreciate it being here because bussing to the other one loving sucked

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Walrus posted:

Worked there for three weeks in 2012 just before all the renovations started. I still can't believe there is a guy working for the city whose job is to sit in his car and harass people for trying to bypass city parking by going into the market fresh lot.

And yeah, Frank is a giant rear end in a top hat. The big lady manager was alright but I wasn't around long enough to know if she was a prick or not.

No Danielle, just three guys. That back room for produce is just embarrassing.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Pittsburgh Penguins will win the Stanley Cup in 2017.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao idk if you think you're trolling me but idgaf about hockey bro

peach moonshine
Jan 18, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

Is that the one over by the pet store?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

peach moonshine posted:

Is that the one over by the pet store?

yeah that's the one, the manager of the pet store is really nice i talk to her sometimes before I go to work

peach moonshine
Jan 18, 2015
Cool, I like that store. Was really glad it stayed open when all the other Petcultures shut down. I got to pet a tortoise there the other day.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

peach moonshine posted:

Cool, I like that store. Was really glad it stayed open when all the other Petcultures shut down. I got to pet a tortoise there the other day.

thats awesome wanna hang out lol just kidding but if you do we could

Apr 7, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

lmao idk if you think you're trolling me but idgaf about hockey bro

I'm not trolling anyone, just stating fact. The Pittsburgh Penguins will win the Stanley Cup in 2017.

Apr 7, 2003

Do nerds in Canada call the CFL "sportsball"?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

idk anyone who cares about the CFL at all lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Citizen Tayne posted:

Do nerds in Canada call the CFL "sportsball"?

there are no nerds in canada

Apr 7, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

idk anyone who cares about the CFL at all lol

Me neither

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
In all fairness, the NFL blows pretty hard as well.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Canada sucks even more than you do OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

ohhhhh burn dude ouch haha the dude who have a dog stomach burned me

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

ohhhhh burn dude ouch haha the dude who have a dog stomach burned me

I mean... I'd like to chim in with a "ZING!" but what does dog stomach?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Salty Josh posted:

its fixed now but he had weight loss surgery and his stomach skin looked like a hound dog lol im actually mad proud of the dude

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

vyst posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Salty Josh posted:

I used to have a saggy stomach from losing too much weight it was gross

• Locked thread