Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Iron Prince posted:

bitch i threw up in class one time and my prof could tell from the stench that i had been drinking lone star and gave me an A+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

who among us hasn't vomitted from lone star beer, the beer of the lone star state, which is texas, home of lone star bee

National beer of Texas baby

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
get

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Iron Prince posted:

if therre's one thing i love, it's telling texans that texas wasn't a country. if there's two things i love, it's drinking lone star in dumb craft beer places in austin

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
load

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

of

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Iron Prince posted:

lone sstar sux drink blood and honey

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

that

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

d

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

o

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

g!

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

woohoo!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

that dog!

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

if therre's one thing i love, it's telling texans that texas wasn't a country. if there's two things i love, it's drinking lone star in dumb craft beer places in austin

Texas was a independent country briefly but did a real bad job of it and begged the US to be annexed ASAP because they elected known alcoholic dipshit Sam Houston to be president. That's my favorite Texas history thing.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
because texas s;ux

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yeah we know

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Iron Prince posted:

Texas was a independent country briefly but did a real bad job of it and begged the US to be annexed ASAP because they elected known alcoholic dipshit Sam Houston to be president. That's my favorite Texas history thing.

i know, that's why it's fun to keep saying, "no it wasn't."

also, no it wasn't

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

also, no it wasn't

*chugs a lone star*

COME AND TAKE IT

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

also, no it wasn't

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Came here to post that Texas loving sucks balls.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Came here to post that Texas loving sucks balls.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
That dog...

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

EDITT::::!!!

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Aug 22, 2016

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
So I learned corona extra 12 bottle cases are like 17.99 in Texas. That's hosed up.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

FAN OF NICKELBACK posted:

I miss San Antonio a ton. It's the most milquetoast part of Texas in the same way socks are the most milquetoast part of any wardrobe.

I came to san antonio in 2001 and kept saying "nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here" for five years. But it's really grown on me, mostly because of tacos and hill country. But also it's goldilocks size, people are mostly chill, and the economy doesn't suck.

A year or so ago I was visiting my folks and my auntie, my mom's best friend and a favorite person of my childhood, was visiting too. She was all like "I can't believe you are still in SA that city sucks, it's a garbage dump, blahblahblah" and all I could think was "dude. Look who's talking. You live in h town."

Moral of the story, it's not just you out of state people. We texans hate each other too and think each others' cities suck rear end.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

But also it's goldilocks size

when people from san antonio complain about traffic it's like, come on, are you kidding? Have you ever been to literally any other big city?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

when people from san antonio say that ignant poo poo im just like "get a load of that dogg"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the stars at night

are big and bright *claps 4x*

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
texas sucks poo poo and i hate it

only 466 days left on this job before i get to loving leave

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Anyone who says texas sucks gets to come over and fight me but after i shoot you for being on my property i will bring you whataburger in the hospital because thats neighborly, the texas way ~

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
i'll be in the houston area saturday morning hmu

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Houston sucks, yes. That's not the whole state though dipshit.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
man i don't live in houston and i've been to other places in the state i just fuckin hate it here

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Skinny King Pimp posted:

i'll be in the houston area saturday morning hmu

I'll be there. *hangs up phone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
houston is a real hellhole & im very glad i dont have to go through there to get to neveda or however you spell it, which is also a hellhole

• Locked thread