Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

quote:

quote:

Name: Beta

Playbook: The Newborn

Look: Man, White, Human Skin, Plain Clothing, No Costume

Abilities:

Thermal Control – My skin is able to secrete a cooling agent that freezes air around it in a distance of about two meters. Through training, I’ve been able to form ice constructs to use in battle as well as create ice paths to travel on through interfacing the cooling agent with my mind or create a mist around me by cooling the air with the agent. Unfortunately, I have difficulties in creating constructs at further distances and any ice that I create automatically dissipates once I go outside the radius of my cooling agent. The mist also only stays within the two-meter zone.

Sonic Bursts – My hands and feet have been outfitted with high quality sonic blasters. They work by sending out high pressure blasts that can either propel me if I aim at the ground, or blast enemies far distances with a heavy impact slam. They don’t distinguish friend or foe though and stop at the first target they hit. They also only travel in straight lines.

Stats:

Freak – 2
Danger – 2
Saviour – 0
Superior – 1
Mundane - -2

Moves:

A Mind of Their Own: Your powers evolve and mutate. When you are facing an obstacle or threat that your powers would not be able to deal with, you can mark a condition to have your powers adapt to the situation and manifest in a new and unprecedented way. You do not retain these new powers once the danger is gone.

Meet Your Maker: When you approach your creator or caretakers with a problem, tell them what obstacle you face or what you need to achieve, and they will offer you something you need. The GM chooses one:

- Secret information
- A way to temporarily boost or expand your powers
- Access to instruments, weapons or resources
- Official and explicit backing.

If you accept their help, they will rewrite one of your lessons for you.

A New Life

Blank Slate: You were created with basic understanding of the world. When you learn something that helps you make sense of the world, write it down as a lesson. Fill in two lessons when you create your character; fill in the other two when you've learned those lessons during play.

- I am created to showcase my powers to others.
- Never stray from the task at hand.

When you embody one of your lessons, shift 1 label up and 1 label down, your choice. If you cause misunderstanding, collateral damage or unintended consequences, mark potential.

When you reject one of your lessons, reject its influence as if it were an NPC. If you choose to have it lose Influence over you, erase that lesson and write a new one.

Regeneration:

When you’re taken out, you can trigger an emergency regeneration process. If you do, your body undergoes an unpredictable transformation, and in mere moments, you’re back on your feet and ready to fight. Clear three conditions, and choose three from the list below:

- Change your gender identity or presentation
- Change your physical appearance
- Forget all your lessons
- Lose an important memory of a teammate; they lose Influence over you
-Swap an ability with another one from the Newborn playbook

Hello there, I am Subject P150-2. Were you expecting me to look different? That be suboptimal for becoming a hero. After all, my creator, Dr. Ritsuko, said that people would feel more comfortable if I looked human. Though I may be an artificial construct, I have been optimized for being a hero and not looking human could scare people.

My name is confusing? I was told that I should introduce myself formally to indicate respect. It is my identification code and Dr. Ritsuko had no problems with it. A name that is not my identification code? If that is the case, you may call me Beta. That’s what I have been instructed to tell people. Dr. Ritsuko said that people might get confused about my name, but I didn’t believe her. It looks like she was right again.
Dr. Ritsuko is my creator who I live with. Her lab is in the higher levels of Island Tower Zone. She tells me that she is famous. You haven’t heard about her? Odd. She’s only the most accomplished, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent hero scientist in the entire known universe that has existed or will ever exist. That’s what she tells me at least. I haven’t had that many opportunities to see the world for myself. All that I know is what Dr. Ritsuko has told me.

I was only created around 2 years ago. Dr. Ritsuko tells me that she created me as a proof of concept. The concept was that artificial lifeforms could emulate powers that are even stronger than the powers that stronger humans claim to have. She tells me that she wanted to “rub it in their faces” and that “they all thought that she was crazy”. I was the result of years into the study of technology and its capabilities.

What does that mean? Well my body is organic, but it isn’t like a human. For one thing, I am able to secrete a cooling agent from my skin that interfaces with my mind to freeze the air around me. I can create constructs, reduce temperatures around me and make ice cream. Dr. Ritsuko was particularly proud of that last achievement, though I do not know how it is relevant towards the act of being a superhero.

Dr. Ritsuko also incorporated technology that is symbiotic with my organic components. Once such technology is the sonic blasters that can extend or retract into my skin depending on whether I need them or not. Additionally, there are circuits that have been incorporated into my skin that can allow me to regenerate. Dr. Ritsuko, however, said that it was only a last resort since the last time the regeneration was attempted, it had some unfortunate side effects. I wonder what they were.

Through my time with Dr. Ritsuko, I found that the illogicality intrigued me. Why are humans illogical? What causes them to do so and does it have an evolutionary benefit? I feel that is only something that can be found if I were to interact with others and spend time with them. After all, Dr. Ritsuko tells me she is the most logical person in the world. I can’t rely on her to learn about human’s illogicality.

quote:

1. What made you decide to become a hero? After that, why did you join the league, rather than staying unregistered?

It’s what I was built for. Dr. Ritsuko wanted to see the potential that technology had in emulating superpowers. She probably had always wanted me to try being a superhero, if not to demonstrate her intellect. Additionally, I had started to want to learn more about humans and expressed an interest in doing so to Dr. Ritsuko. She told me that being a hero would allow me to interact with all sorts of people and that she was going to get me to be one anyways whether I wanted to or not. In a way, it means that I became a hero of my own free will.

quote:

2. What hero sponsored you to join the league's trials, if any? Or, did you take the hard route and stick it out on your own? If you did, what extra challenges did this throw up for you?

That was Dr. Ritsuko. Once I had expressed interest in being a hero, she flew towards the phone to get in contact with The League. She said to me that she used to be a prominent member of The League, but had recently stepped down from full hero obligations to focus on her research. Some of her devices are still used by the League to this day, which she loves to mention.

The call lasted for some time and afterwards, Dr. Ritsuko said that she was successful in getting me to participate in the trails. She didn’t seem too happy though and started to complain about how almighty Panopticon was and how she would should Panopticon just how awesome she was through me. She then started to drill me about how I needed to always remember the task at hand and fulfil them to the best of my abilities. There have been very few times that I have seen her as emotional as she was at that moment. Maybe Dr. Ritsuko is not as logical as I thought?

quote:

3. What's your mundane like life? What do you do in your free time?

Free time? I don’t feel I am familiar with that term. Every day is the same with Dr. Ritsuko. I help her with her experiments, do tests to see how my powers are manifesting and clean up after her messes. I don’t have much else to do. Dr. Ritsuko wouldn’t let me go outside until recently and she doesn’t get many visitors around her lab either.

You mean apart from that? Well, sometimes I like to read. Dr. Ritsuko has many books in the lab and if I don’t need to help Dr. Ritsuko clean up after an explosion or make ice cream for her after a particularly difficult day, I just like reading. Most of the books are scientific books, but there are some that Dr. Ritsuko calls romantic novels. While I certainly didn’t understand what was going on in them, they did get me interested in humans. After all, this was something that I couldn’t understand just by reading. It was exciting.

quote:

4. Of the four general categories of the league's trials, Physical, Mental, Practical Challenges, and Moral, which did you excell in? Which gave you difficulty? And for you, personally, what form did those challenges take?

The easiest by far was the physical challenge. They had me race against 5 other candidates in an obstacle course through a quarantined area within the Shining Shield Zone. Using my sonic blasters in an optimal manner to propel me in the beginning and then ice roads to glide on for the rest of the challenge, I was much faster than all of my competitors. Some even tried to use their abilities on me, but it was only a minor inconvenience that was dealt with through building ice walls to deflect the attacks. I am surprised they didn’t put up a better fight.

I don't believe them, but people tell me I didn’t do as well in the Moral challenge. I was presented with a situation where I could either save a group of people from a collapsing building or capture a villain that was escaping. Supposedly, the correct answer was to let the villain go and save the people. However, there was a brief at a beginning saying that we couldn’t let the villain get away. I was told to never stray from the task I was given, so I obviously went after the villain first.

I still managed to find enough time to save the group of people, but people kept on giving me odd looks. I still don’t understand what I did wrong. I completed the task of stopping the villain and saved the people. I thought that completing the task was the most important thing to that. That’s what Dr. Ritsuko told me to do. Maybe this is the illogicality of humans in action.

quote:

5. What zone are you from?

As I said before, Dr. Ritsuko and I live in Island Tower Zone. Known as one of the zones with the highest level of innovative technology, it would only make sense for a scientist with the calibre of Dr. Ritsuko to live there. As her creation, I also have access to the privileges given to those who are able to live on the higher levels. I hear from Dr. Ritsuko that the lower levels are basically slums. I’m glad that I don’t have to live there.

quote:

6. What's your character's theme song?

I do enjoy listening to this song quite a bit.

quote:

7. What does your character do in the anime opening?

The scenery is shrouded in mist. As I walk forward, the camera zooms in on my skin, which shows miniscule holes through which the mist is being released from. Zooming out, an ice wall suddenly appears to my left and deflects some bullets that were flying towards me. As an enemy approaches from my right, I create an ice hammer and smash them away with it. I then turn to the camera, extend one of my hands outwards and shoot a sonic burst at it, causing a transition.

quote:

Neopie posted:

What human custom is just, the coolest thing, even though your creator doesn't seem to dig it so much?

Well, through the reading of the "Romance Novels", a common theme that appears throughout is this concept called "school". Apparently, human children and teenagers go to a facility to learn and interact with fellow humans of their age. It is run by older humans called teachers who apparently give the information to the children and they can be very mean or really boring. Then they do things like have school festivals, sports competitions and spend time together in rooms called "classrooms". I don't really get to see many people and judging from some of the pictures on the front of the cover, the people in the book look around to be the age of my body. I never even knew such a facility existed and the thought of being able to interact and spend time with other humans doing fun things was something that exhilarated me.

When I told Dr. Ritsuko about wanting to go to a School, however, she just laughed in my face. She continued to laugh for 20 seconds before realizing that I was being serious. She then told me that what was written in those Romance Novels were not real. Schools existed, but they weren't fun or interesting. She even said that her time in school was the worst time of her life! I was shocked. How could she say that about such a place? I believe she said it because she didn't want me to go to one. I mean, if Romance Novels were not real, why were they with all the other books? It's not like all those books were are fiction either.

Neopie posted:

Is there anything that perplexes you about her, even compared to normal humans?

Dr. Ritsuko is a very interesting person and I enjoy working with her very much. She claims that she is the most logical person in the world, but for some reason, she acts completely different when other people are around. With me, while she is brash and rude, she's still nice. Well, she does complain a lot, but I learned to just nod in agreement. Even with her complaints, she is still the most logical person in the world and doesn't let any mistake get past her. She's meticulous in her work and she tells me all sorts of amazing stories of her times as a hero and how her technology helped all of her allies.

When other people come around, the logical side of her completely disappears. She makes mistakes she would never normally make and becomes more irritable, not letting anyone tell her if she's doing something wrong and will harshly critique me if I make even one mistake in front of them. With most people who visit, she's curt and never smiles. She puts off an air that is much harsher than what she is like with me which makes me feel uncomfortable and has trouble communicating how she feels to others. In fact, she pushes them away.

A common theme I noticed from reading Romance Novels is that a lot of problems come from a lack of good communication between the people in the books and that people work better when they are friendly to others. I thought that if I told her, she would change her behavior around other people. When I told Dr. Ritsuko of this finding, however, she scoffed at me. She said that they didn't appreciate or understand her genius and that she needed to prove that she was better than them in order for them to understand. I thought that didn't make sense. Surely if she was clearer about her abilities and demonstrated it to them, they would understand her genius. After all, I've seen her work in action. She does amazing stuff. She even created me. I want to understand why people don't see that. Why people make Dr. Ritsuko act so illogical.

Neopie posted:

Have you ever snuck out of the lab or gone somewhere without her permission? Do you have any cool human buddies?

Source

Out of all the people who visit, one person who Dr. Ritsuko doesn't become illogical is another hero called Dracolina of the Burning Flames. In terms of personality, she's similar to Dr. Ritsuko, though, Dr. Ritsuko doesn't like admitting that. They both enjoy making fun of others and when they are together, they make fun of each other all the time. She also enjoys spending time with me and doesn't look at me with the strange look that others do. From what Dr. Ritsuko has told me, it's because she's naive and "dumb as bricks", but it certainly is refreshing to know that she treats me like everyone else.

Dr. Ritsuko normally has us spar with each other in order to gain test results. At first, she completely destroyed me with her flame prowess and ability to fly. With each battle, however, I have started to learn her patterns and optimize my strategies to gain the upper hand. She still defeats me even when I gain the upper hand. It's something she likes teasing me and Dr. Ritsuko about. Through those matches, she and I spent more time together. We even talked about subjects such as what Dr. Ritsuko does in her spare time and their time together when they were on a superhero team. These conversations normally don't last very long since normally I'm trying to slice her with an ice sword or she's trying to shoot fire breath at me.

However, I found out that Dracolina is also mischevious and loves doing things that annoy Dr. Ritsuko. One time, she even convinced me to go against Dr. Ritsuko's orders. Up until then, Dr. Ritsuko never let me go outside. She told me that she wanted to be the one to reveal me to the world and that she didn't want her secret getting out. As much as I respect Dr. Ritsuko, I felt more and more curious about the outside world. Those feelings only became stronger when I started to read Romance Novels. Dracolina noticed this during our sparring sessions and during one session, she told me that she'd show me a school if I snuck out in the evening. How could I say no to an opportunity like that?

That night, I snuck out while I thought Dr. Ritsuko was sleeping. It was so late that nearly no one else was outside. I met up with Dracolina and she took me to a real life school! It was called Island High School and there were buildings and sports fields just like in Romance Novels! I was disappointed that no one else was there, but Dracolina said that it was because everyone was asleep. Even with that disappointment, though, there was something wonderful about being able to see something that I have read about in real life. As if I was experiencing something that I never knew I was missing.

I'm sad that moment couldn't last forever and when we got back, Dr. Ritsuko was waiting, awake. Turns out I wasn't as quiet as I had thought I was and the look she gave us made me wish I was dead. The two of them then started arguing about me and how I wasn't allowed to be outside. Dr. Ritsuko shouted about Dracolina just wanting to interefere with her research while Dracolina argued that it was overly harsh not to let me outside to experience the world. Dr. Ritsuko eventually conceded to letting me go outside. She did set the rules that it had to be late at night, no one could see me and that I had to be accompanied by Dracolina at all times. At the time, I didn't know who was right. I still don't know who was now. Though I definitely enjoyed the time I had outside, I felt bad for hurting Dr. Ritsuko. Was I being illogical?

Neopie posted:

What's a really cool place you've seen, on your travels?

I don''t really see much outside of the laboratory. Even when I go outside, I do so when no one else is there and with Dracolina by my side at all times. Of the times that I have been outside, my favorite place apart from Island High School would most definitely be Island Tower Park. It's this huge area filled with trees and grass and all sorts of life. I had never seen so many things alive in a single area. It was almost twice as big as the lab! Dracolina tells me that the park normally has lots of people enjoying the atmosphere and spending time with each other. I've only seen parks mentioned once or twice in the Romance Novels, so I didn't know what to expect when I first came.

The park was so calm and relaxing. There was a beauty about the place that I don't think even Dr. Ritsuko could ever replicate in the lab. Everything just seemed to be in tune with one another. From the leaves billowing in the soft wind, to the flowers and the grass. It felt like everything had a place, a reason to be here. Whether it was to fill the place with life or provide humans a place to sit. It made the world I had been so used to, the lab I was born and grew up in, feel so small in comparison. Though my initial motivation to become a hero came from wanting to understand the illogicality of humans, I find that with each passing day, I find out just how big the world is outside and I want to learn more.

Neopie posted:

Who's a special non-hero/villain that's nonetheless still important, even if just to you?

Dr. Ritsuko has a sister called Sonya. Though I have never had the privilege to meet her in person, Dr. Ritsuko always speaks very highly of her, saying that she has been one of the only people to support her the entire way. I have spent so much time with Dr. Ritsuko that I have noticed that whenever Sonya comes up, her voice becomes more melodic and happy. She smiles more and she has a bounce in her step. She's told me that she sometimes sends over some of her gadgets to her to help out with home life. Though she won't tell anyone else, one of gadgets Dr. Ritsuko is most proud of was a machine that worked out the exact amount of calories and nutrients present in a piece of food. She only created it because Sonya was going on a diet at the time, but when she heard how happy Sonya was with the gadget, she couldn't stop smiling for a week.

I've only ever heard Sonya's voice when she talks to Dr. Ritsuko on the phone. Dr. Ritsuko likes to update her on her projects, so she knows that I exist. I even have had one or two conversations and she seemed to be a very nice lady. Whoever can make Dr. Ritsuko happy is a good person to me. Though I have never met her in person, I consider Sonya to be one of the most important people in the world because she can be there to support Dr. Ritsuko in ways that I cannot. I don't think I ever have seen her have the same reaction to me as she does to Sonya. I'd put my life on the life to make sure she stays safe. After all, it's what Dr. Ritsuko would want.

quote:

quote:

What's the most important part of being a hero?

To make sure the task at hand is completed for the betterment of society. Whether it would be through saving the lives of people or defeating villains, it is all done for the good of the people. Even if it does mean that things get destroyed in the process. Dr. Ritsuko told me that that was basically part of the job, though. When I think about it, Dr. Ritsuko was the one that told me what heroes were meant to do. I guess having a former hero to tell you helps you understand that.

Though, I have some thoughts about it. They probably aren't correct. After all, Dr. Ritsuko said nothing about it. However, I just have this feeling inside me. That being a hero would allow me to interact with others and see the world. I've been in the laboratory for my entire life. I want to see the world that is portrayed in these Romantic Novels and showcase my powers to demonstrate Dr. Ritsuko's genius. Fight people to become friends with them. Things that I got to do with Dracolina, but just bigger. Am i being illogical? Do humans have that effect on me?

quote:

What's your favorite anime?

Anime? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the term. However, there was something really cool. Apparently, one of the Romance Novels got adapted into a movie! It's called "Days in the Life of these Schoolchildren" and it focused on the first book of the series in particular, where the two main characters meet and then grow closer together because of the school festival. Being able to see all the things in the book be brought to a visual medium was fascinating and exhilarating! I didn't enjoy the fact that they changed the events in the book. In fact, there were some things that were not even in the book that were introduced that confused me and annoyed me. How could they interfere with the material like this?

quote:

What's your favorite part of being you?

Well, I get the wonderful opportunity to work with Dr. Ritsuko. There have been quite a few times where she has mentioned to me just how lucky I was that I got to see her genius in action. I do admit that she might have a point. She does fantastic things and she created me. Seeing what she comes up with next and being there for her successes and failures has been a lot of fun, especially when something blows up in her face. Which is more often than not what happens. Dr. Ritsuko calls it overambition due to technology not being able to keep up with her magnificent mind.

Apart from that, however, I do admit that having powers is a lot of fun. My favorite thing to do with my powers is either soar through the air with my sonic blasters or make fun ice constructs. I found out about the former through spending time with Dracolina. She took me to an abandoned warehouse near the lab and helped me use my sonic blasters. There's something exhilarating about propelling oneself through the air like that and it's something that I've been perfecting and optimising every since that day. As for the latter, Dr. Ritsuko conducted thousands of tests about my ability to interface with the cooling agent. I've created hammers, chairs, swings, abacuses, swords and even ice cream. It's fun to experiment with my ice powers to see what I can build. Dr. Ritsuko always enjoys seeing what I can create, which just makes the experience even more fun.

quote:

Do you worry about how you'll be perceived by the outside?

I do have to admit that there have been times where I have been worried about how others perceive me. It's hard not to notice the weird looks people gave me when they visited the lab. Dr. Ritsuko has explained that they were merely curious about my abilities, but there was just this bad feeling that came from them. Like that they didn't like me, even though I had never talked to them before. Dr. Ritsuko reassured me that so long as I did well as a hero and completed the tasks that I have been instructed to do, then people will like me and not look at me negatively. Maybe if I get people to be really comfortable around me, they can explain to me why they make such illogical decisions at times. I''m sure that if I communicate my intentions well about wanting to help and learn more about humans, they'll be happy to reciprocate.

quote:

Do you ever worry you aren't a real person or is that just the stupidest question to ask- of COURSE you are!

As I said when I introduced myself to you, I am an artificial life form that was created by Dr. Ritsuko. I am not human. After all, humans don't have the ability to create ice constructs unless they are superheroes and even then, it is very unlikely. I have only been alive for 2 years. If I was a human, I'd still be a baby. I'm aware that I am not like other people. So in that way, it can be argued that I am not a real person. However, just because I am artificial does not mean that I am not like other humans. I feel things like other humans do. I think. At least, Dr. Ritsuko says I do. I think I feel happy, worried and sad similarly to other humans. If that what qualifies a person, I believe I have the necessary capabilities to be considered a person too. This is a hard question... I've never had the need to consider such a question up until now.

quote:

What does it mean to be a hero?

What does it mean? Well, Dr. Ritsuko has told me that heroes are an ideal, something to be respected and admired. Because of the power that they wield and the qualities that they stand for, they represent what people should aspire to be in their everyday lives. At least, that's what I managed to understand from her. I haven't really thought about it too much. Dr. Ritsuko said that it was a chance for me to interact with humans and understand their irrationality. From what I understand, heroes have encounters with a lot of people during their time as heroes and thus, have an increased amount of time socializing and understanding each other. Considering all the questions I have been asked up until now, I feel that for me, being a hero means a chance to expand my boundaries and really understand the world and the humans that live in it. I can try to understand their irrationality and see places that I would never get the chance to if I decided not to become one. I can also use my powers for more than just amusing myself and testing and can finally demonstrate to the world just how amazing Dr. Ritsuko's research is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Relationships for Beta

quote:

_____ shows you around and tells you how things work.

Noriko has been very kind in showing me around the exclusion zone and demonstrating things to me that I had never even seen before. She approached me one day and asked me what I knew of the outside world. When I talked about all the knowledge I had gained from Romance Novels, I was very perplexed by the look of horror that spread across her face. She immediately insisted that I spend time with her so that I could see what the world "really was like". I'm not really sure what she meant, but I have definitely enjoyed the time that I have spent with her.

quote:

The behavior of ______ confuses you again and again.

One of our teammates, Eleos has displayed extremely odd behaviour ever since I first met him. He always seems to be feeling sad, depressed and just negative all together. Whenever I ask him what the problem is, though, he always makes statements such as "it doesn't concern you" or "I can't tell you" and "just leave me alone". I don't know why he thinks not telling everyone his problems would help him feel better. Romance Novels have taught me that communication is the key to happiness and avoiding problems. Maybe if I show him some Romance Novels, he'll understand that and open up to everyone.

Influence for Beta

quote:

You’re receptive to how people think and behave around you. Give influence to all of your teammates.

Influence for everyone!

When Our Team First Came Together...

quote:

They found you, and you saw the outside world for the first time and helped in the fight. Where and how did they find you? Which one of them gave you your first nickname?

I actually arrived later to the first mission than everyone else since Panopticon wanted to talk to me. She had a task for me. Watch over Noriko and make sure she stays safe, but not tell her. I probably looked a little confused because she gave me a wink and told me that it was just something mothers do. I don't know why she didn't want me to tell Noriko, but it didn't seem like a bad task, so I didn't question it. I probably confused my teammates when I arrived late and asked Noriko for commands while they were fighting the giant robot. Panopticon quickly came on our communicators and told the team who I was and that I was certainly an ally. After that, I had a lot of fun fighting against the giant robot. I've never had the chance to fight against something so big like that!

Leadership Vote

Judging from all of the members of our team, I personally believe that Noriko would be the optimal leader. Her mother is Panopticon and she is very accomplished in her own right from what I have heard. Out of all of us, I believe she would be the one who can lead us the most effectively.

What Zone are we primarily based out of?

Due to it being from Noriko's mentor, I believe it would make sense for it to be based in Shining Shield Zone. Additionally, it's close to the home base of the organization and I honestly believe a team like ours would probably be put under close supervision due to how crazy/odd/weird our members are.

What's our League Base like?

Gonna cede that to Noriko, but it'd be nice if it had some decent/good technology.

What's our Team Name?

Outsiders is cool, but I'm not sure if it sounds too heroic. Farsiders sounds nice too. Either one of those is good to me, though I do personally have a preference for Farsiders.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Aug 23, 2016

• Locked thread