Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you want your corpse disposed of
Enbalmed realdoll
Inflated and let float to the heavens
Laid in the mother ganges
Sent to king kai
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
As much as I adore y'all I think it's better to avoid getting even more poo poo all over the place. When the time comes just let the professionals handle it. Feel free to have a wake here tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Ok

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Thanx

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

we'll get two XXXL size caskets and weld them together so we can fit you in no problem

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? gently caress! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

livestream the burial and post a link to it on that reddit

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

how about at wounded knee

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Otacon posted:

we'll get two XXXL size caskets and weld them together so we can fit you in no problem

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Otacon posted:

Actually I plan to be cremated. Maybe the ash from my cremation will trigger a gloval cooling period.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah you're gettin buried here, on the internet, when you die motherfucker, and that's all there is to it. :catbert:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Don't fall off snake way, OP.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nah you're gettin buried here, on the internet, when you die motherfucker, and that's all there is to it. :catbert:

No!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Germstore posted:

Don't fall off snake way, OP.

I wouldof used "serpent road take me home to the place I belong" as the :goku: option but I already used it recently.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Nathilus posted:

Actually I plan to be cremated. Maybe the ash from my cremation will trigger a gloval cooling period.

Don't give up on the burial idea just yet, friend. There are options for a man of your considerable girth.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
dump me in the trash

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bury my rear end in a rear end

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Kuato posted:

Don't give up on the burial idea just yet, friend. There are options for a man of your considerable girth.

What's the point of a fancy casket that's just going to rot away ??

Make a mausoleum or (if poor and without class) use a plain box

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
When I die it'll be because somebody in GBS told me to kill myself, because I really take self-identified dipshit internet posts seriously.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Decebal posted:

What's the point of a fancy casket that's just going to rot away ??

Make a mausoleum or (if poor and without class) use a plain box

There is a cool mausoleum in my local cemetery for the Bianchi family, whoever they are. This is the statue above the entrance.

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.

Theophany posted:

When I die it'll be because somebody in GBS told me to kill myself, because I really take self-identified dipshit internet posts seriously.

Live yourself.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Victorians knew how to build a cemetery, by God !

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

evelyn87 posted:

Live yourself.

:wooper:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

well frankly you aren't going to have much of an opinion then, and this could be decades or minutes from now and your disposition might have changed so.. I just think it's best if you are buried on the Internet. Like maybe have your body stored on a server where people can poke it and stuff. Then if you don't like it you can just be printed and torched. :colbert:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Any funerary plans are moot, friends. Seņor Lowtax explained that there is a clause in the terms of service for SA wherein we will all be buried with him upon his death. Some of us will have our remains relocated, others will be suffocated in an SA tomb.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'll bury you in my refrigerator and freezer :patriot:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kuato posted:

Any funerary plans are moot, friends. Seņor Lowtax explained that there is a clause in the terms of service for SA wherein we will all be buried with him upon his death. Some of us will have our remains relocated, others will be suffocated in an SA tomb.

Cool I knew this was gonna work out for the best. :unsmith:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Theophany posted:

Please check your not killing yourself because someone asked privileged. Don't want those bodies to pile up.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Germstore posted:

Please check your not killing yourself because someone asked privileged. Don't want those bodies to pile up.

What if I already killed myself and I'm posting here because this is where I was buried?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you...you wouldn't fit if we tried to bury you here hahahaha

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.
Yeah, fattie

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why doesn't the poll have "fed to friends and family?"

Cuz that's what I want. I demand, I mean. Doors will be locked. No one gets out till dinner is served and ever plate is clean.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
We will scatter your ashes at the dump.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I've heard hosed up poo poo about corpses op

Just all sorts of hosed up

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GOD loving DAMNIT DONT KILL YOURSELF YOU WALKING GARBAGE

WE ALL LOVE AND RESPECT YOUR lovely POSTS AND BARELY LEGIBLE THREADS. WE WANT MORE OF YOUR BLAND WHITE NOISE POSTING. THE FORUMS WOULD BE WORSE OFF WITHOUT YOUR TERRIBLE OPINIONS AND IDEAS. DONT DO IT.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Bury me shallow so my spirit can live on in the noble coyote that strip the rotting meat from my bones.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

throw me in the trash when i die. dont even bother bagging me up, just prop me up tastefully against one of those cheap metal futons

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Germstore posted:

Bury me shallow so my spirit can live on in the noble coyote that strip the rotting meat from my bones.

I like what I'm hearing.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I want to be dessicated and ground into a fine powder. Then I want that fine powder taken to one of those megafactories where virtually all foods are packaged. Mix me into the food in minuscule amounts, small enough that the food can still be legally sold for human consumption.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

I want to be dessicated and ground into a fine powder. Then I want that fine powder taken to one of those megafactories where virtually all foods are packaged. Mix me into the food in minuscule amounts, small enough that the food can still be legally sold for human consumption.

goddamit gump, thats a good answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

evelyn87 posted:

Yeah, fattie

dont make fun for my friend Nathilus

• Locked thread