Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many boring people do you know on facebook
a lot
none (i dont have a facebook cuz im gay)
i know you op
i am the boring person on facebook
View Results

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Are you facebook friends with someone whose life is so inane and boring they just post the most boring poo poo that makes you ask "why" every time you see them? well post them in this thread please thanks

I knew this guy in college and now he just posts daily about NASCAR and what food he's going to eat tonight while watching NASCAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

probably you but i dont have you on facebook haha pwnt loser

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Celluloid Sam posted:

probably you but i dont have you on facebook haha pwnt loser

i made a checkbox poll just for you Sid <3

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its probably my dad to be honest he mostly just posts videos from radio stations lol

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
There is this girl named Liz who I have known since high school. She's one of those train-wrecky people who you keep on Facebook just to see how lovely their lives are. She glomped on to some loser at 18, pooted out a couple of kids, and does nothing. Neither does her good for nothing husband, to the point where he couldn't even maintain a newspaper route. She contacted me a few months back, and the conversation went something like this:
Me: How are you
Liz: Not bad
Me: So what are you up to these days?
Liz: nothing
Me: ... no but like what is going on in your life?

I couldn't even find anything to say after that.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

treiz01 posted:

There is this girl named Liz who I have known since high school. She's one of those train-wrecky people who you keep on Facebook just to see how lovely their lives are. She glomped on to some loser at 18, pooted out a couple of kids, and does nothing. Neither does her good for nothing husband, to the point where he couldn't even maintain a newspaper route. She contacted me a few months back, and the conversation went something like this:

maybe she just doesnt want to talk to you and is troling

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my life is loving pathetic

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend likes to post articles from conservative blogs and write multiparagraph pedantic screeds about them, I tried reading one it was incredibly boring so my vote is for him.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

anyone who has their kid as their profile picture

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My friend likes to post articles from conservative blogs and write multiparagraph pedantic screeds about them, I tried reading one it was incredibly boring so my vote is for him.

is it you

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

I like when people have their fitbits or whatever set to update automatically to facebook, so I can see the same really boring map every single day as they do the same dumb cycle route over and over again gently caress you guy, no-one cares. You have a dumb horse face,

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
this guy, by far: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

No my irl life name is not Pavlos

E: i am probably the most boring person my friends have on facebook.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No my irl life name is not Pavlos

hello Pavlos

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
On the flip side the most interesting was the guy who would use facebook as a blog for his furry bdsm Second Life adventures

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I post like 4 times a year on Facebook.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hey add me as a friend on steam it is the only social network that i gay enough to use

e: ohnocomeon is my steamid. if you look at my page you will see all the dumb as gently caress anime games i own

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
"Soft red" is not a type of wine. You should tell him that.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Prince posted:

hey add me as a friend on steam it is the only social network that i gay enough to use

e: ohnocomeon is my steamid. if you look at my page you will see all the dumb as gently caress anime games i own

hi, bill

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

AKA Pseudonym posted:

"Soft red" is not a type of wine. You should tell him that.

im john from kroger

i tried to tell him that and then he just started shoving his fitbit in my face and bragging about his musicology degree

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
the only thing I use facebook for is jacking off to slutty photos of people I know. the rest of it is pretty boring tbh.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Airborne Viking posted:

the only thing I use facebook for is jacking off to slutty photos of people I know. the rest of it is pretty boring tbh.

idk if it's a gimmick but gently caress you're creepy haha

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Celluloid Sam posted:

can I add you on facebook? i live near guelph.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
joint couple fbook acctd are never interesting

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

there are two kinds of people: those who admit to jacking it to their hot friends' pictures, and liars

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The most boring person in anyone's aunt.

We get it, Deborah. Men are stupid and lazy. Minions think Millennials are lazy.
Wine OMG so crazy wine LOL

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
I never post so I guess that makes me pretty boring.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's me op

client
Aug 19, 2010

this girl i know smoked so much weed that her brain broke and now she makes multiple posts a day about indigo children and auras

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

client posted:

this girl i know smoked so much weed that her brain broke and now she makes multiple posts a day about indigo children and auras

didja gently caress her?

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

treiz01 posted:

It's pretty clear you contacted her

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I'm boring IRL and manipulate my FB posts to make it seem like I'm not

I assume the majority of people on FB do this

Guy Posting About Kroger Adventures or whatever get your poo poo together goddang

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
maybe I'm just jealous my shitposts about being too dumb to find stuff at Kroger doesnt get 81 "likes"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh I just thought if a girl she's not really boring just stupid she shares literally every single one of those horrendous fear mongering fake news stories and I have taken to posting snopes links until she blocks me

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

oh I just thought if a girl she's not really boring just stupid she shares literally every single one of those horrendous fear mongering fake news stories and I have taken to posting snopes links until she blocks me

Dude it's not worth it

client
Aug 19, 2010

Horniest Manticore posted:

didja gently caress her?

actually yea lmao she was greasy as hell and straight up had hairier arms/pits than me. fun times

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

hemale in pain posted:

maybe she just doesnt want to talk to you and is troling

She messaged me out of the blue though, and then had literally nothing to say for herself.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I stopped checking facebook when it became videos of drinks being made and nails being done.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
My nightmare is that I become one of those people doing like Old-Person-Complaining on FB

Must we all enter this state eventually, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Everyone. Every single person on facebook is boring.
It doesn't matter how exciting your life is or how amazing you are in person, the second you log into facebook, you become the most boring person on the planet and it's literally impossible for you to post something interesting.

• Locked thread