Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This loving rules for Mauro. Does this mean we lose Percy or Tom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Phenix Rising posted:

This loving rules for Mauro. Does this mean we lose Percy or Tom?

Pretty sure Tom's just doing Smackdown now

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hasn't he been the third man on NXT? Have I been paying so little attention to the commentary that I imagined he was still there?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

MAMMA MIA this is fantastic news.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Fabian Aichner and Axel Dieter Jr. debuted last night at a NXT Live Event in Florida. Kairi Hojo was spotted watching the show with Funaki.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Not exactly PC, but not something she should lose her offer over. Seems really late too, I thought she started with Evie and Nixon a few weeks ago?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Not exactly PC, but not something she should lose her offer over. Seems really late too, I thought she started with Evie and Nixon a few weeks ago?

How could a non PC person get into the Performance Center.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Junpei Hyde posted:

How could a non PC person get into the Performance Center.

Not exactly sure, but throwing piss poo poo milk at the PC will definitely get you shot.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
I'm assuming they worked it out:
https://twitter.com/DemitiB/status/878427956913328128

I mean, she's 20. Obviously those aren't acceptable things to say, but what are the chances these social media posts are from when she was in high school?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's just how they say hello in Australia.

Toss me a Fosters you mong.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TomPhillipsWWE/status/878388372955422720

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

That Black/Ohno match was real good and I still can't believe how invested I am in Roderick Strong: Family Man. Looking forward to his title match at NXT 400 :)

I'm glad that Bobby Roode is been given some real personality as well. Him being a jerk to everyone in sight at all times is great.

Roderick was willing to be peaceful, but turns out propositioning Roderick's wife is fighting words!

VJeff posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rllfBXjaIw

I can't tell if Itami is trying to be condescending here or not.

Honestly, I think the two feel pretty genuine when talking to each other, I'd almost guess a team up rather than a feud is coming?

It's intriguing, which is the most important thing.

If you don't sign Australian wrestlers for being bogans using bogan slurs, they aren't going to sign any Australians. Next you'll say they can't say "oval office"!

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?

Aphrodite posted:

That's just how they say hello in Australia.

Toss me a Fosters you mong.

Mate, no-one here is drinking Foster's ya flog.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer said Io’s neck injury is legit. WWE found it doing medicals in Pittsburgh. Still WWE bound but it will be a long while.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/879143183992717316

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao remember that time it was like "Nikki Bella hasn't fully recovered from her neck injury, an entire side of her body is numb." then she took a loving superplex from Natalya.

Basically I'm proud of these girls for being as jack-gently caress insane as the guys with their bodies.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nikki's neck was so bad she had to change her finisher because she couldn't take the impact of doing it anymore, and then she went for months.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/underhookddt/status/879163470586855425 Hint?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nah

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Mauro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktauCA89v8

rovert fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 26, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's worse: bullying, or selling out to bullies and bringing the culture to the younger generation such as kassius ohno, bobby roode, bobby fish, bobby asuka, no way bobby, and the other kids?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Mauro's not an roh alum so idk why anyone would be pissed at him making money at NXT

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

many of us, myself included, went out of our way to go to bat for him when he was backed into a corner dealing with how jbl messed up his brain chems and this is how he repaid us. with a "thanks" tweet, months ago, and then embracing the hateful corporation

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mauro was always bad

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i knew mauro was missing some brain chems but i didnt know he was missing his spine too mama mia

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lets bully Mauro out of his nxt job.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

getting paid is the best revenge

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Thought the story about about Mauro being bullied would have hit so close to home to most goons

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This month alone he's signed deals allowing him to get paid megabucks to commentate the biggest boxing match/fiasco in modern history, get paid mediumbucks to commentate clownshoes MMA for Bellator, and get paid smallbucks at the company he was already signed to (for the part of the company he actually always wanted to be involved in) [and now specifically isn't around the people who were bullying and enabling bullying of him]

He's done a drat good job of showing WWE they needed him more than he needed them, and a lot of people would have handled the situation he was in (and its immediate aftermath) a lot worse than he did.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of that may be true but he wont help me with the legal situation Which came about after i kept calling bradshaw and threatening his family. my public defender said using my phone and having a recording of the call in a state where you dont need permission means it doesnt matter if i used a fake name. however i Kept on saying the fake name and "that is who i really am bradshaw" 8 or 9 times so what gives.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

all of that may be true but he wont help me with the legal situation Which came about after i kept calling bradshaw and threatening his family. my public defender said using my phone and having a recording of the call in a state where you dont need permission means it doesnt matter if i used a fake name. however i Kept on saying the fake name and "that is who i really am bradshaw" 8 or 9 times so what gives.

Didn't you tell him it was a work yet?

Chris James 2 posted:

This month alone he's signed deals allowing him to get paid megabucks to commentate the biggest boxing match/fiasco in modern history, get paid mediumbucks to commentate clownshoes MMA for Bellator, and get paid smallbucks at the company he was already signed to (for the part of the company he actually always wanted to be involved in) [and now specifically isn't around the people who were bullying and enabling bullying of him]

He's done a drat good job of showing WWE they needed him more than he needed them, and a lot of people would have handled the situation he was in (and its immediate aftermath) a lot worse than he did.

It's worth pointing out, this is a new contract. So he's getting paid twice by WWE, basically.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

That entrance music is actually pretty good

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Cranked the gimmick up to 11 there huh

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RealFoxy posted:

Thought the story about about Mauro being bullied would have hit so close to home to most goons

I don't get the turn on him, personally. We were understanding when he wasn't strong enough to deal with JBL and what seemed a whole lot like his usual poo poo, but expect him to be strong enough to stand for this or that undefined principle?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Cranked the gimmick up to 11 there huh
he's turning it up for Peculiar Month

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: Nikki

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, there's the one that busted Hideo open.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They hosed up the audio for that commercial. That's incredible. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

1. Hideo / Lorcan just gets stiffer with every iteration, by match 5 somebody's gonna bring a gun

2. They had a Great Balls of Fire (god that name) ad where the audio was all about Joe / Lesnar but the visuals were all Reigns / Stroman?

• Locked thread