Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«127 »
Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

This loving rules for Mauro. Does this mean we lose Percy or Tom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Phenix Rising posted:

This loving rules for Mauro. Does this mean we lose Percy or Tom?

Pretty sure Tom's just doing Smackdown now

Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

Hasn't he been the third man on NXT? Have I been paying so little attention to the commentary that I imagined he was still there?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

Do we have a picture of Paul McCartney?

MAMMA MIA this is fantastic news.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Chat got your tongue?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Two scoops of bullshit in every rovert post!

Fabian Aichner and Axel Dieter Jr. debuted last night at a NXT Live Event in Florida. Kairi Hojo was spotted watching the show with Funaki.

Norwegian Rudo
May 8, 2013

Not exactly PC, but not something she should lose her offer over. Seems really late too, I thought she started with Evie and Nixon a few weeks ago?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Finally, the #BROKEN Matt Hardy Brand is brought into the future, Brother Nero!

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Not exactly PC, but not something she should lose her offer over. Seems really late too, I thought she started with Evie and Nixon a few weeks ago?

How could a non PC person get into the Performance Center.

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

Smoking Makes You Impotent

Fallen Rib

Junpei Hyde posted:

How could a non PC person get into the Performance Center.

Not exactly sure, but throwing piss poo poo milk at the PC will definitely get you shot.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein

I'm assuming they worked it out:
https://twitter.com/DemitiB/status/878427956913328128

I mean, she's 20. Obviously those aren't acceptable things to say, but what are the chances these social media posts are from when she was in high school?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's just how they say hello in Australia.

Toss me a Fosters you mong.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Two scoops of bullshit in every rovert post!

https://twitter.com/TomPhillipsWWE/...388372955422720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

That Black/Ohno match was real good and I still can't believe how invested I am in Roderick Strong: Family Man. Looking forward to his title match at NXT 400

I'm glad that Bobby Roode is been given some real personality as well. Him being a jerk to everyone in sight at all times is great.

Roderick was willing to be peaceful, but turns out propositioning Roderick's wife is fighting words!

VJeff posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rllfBXjaIw

I can't tell if Itami is trying to be condescending here or not.

Honestly, I think the two feel pretty genuine when talking to each other, I'd almost guess a team up rather than a feud is coming?

It's intriguing, which is the most important thing.

If you don't sign Australian wrestlers for being bogans using bogan slurs, they aren't going to sign any Australians. Next you'll say they can't say "stinkyhole"!

«127 »