Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Hero pulls a Punk with WWE and just gets them to pay for his surgeries he needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/771709506522902528

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
NXT is running a show in Osaka, Japan after the Australia shows.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Another times are changing story. Traditionally reporting women would be aiming to get leaner and smaller:

Dobson was indeed in need of new gear here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDciblLfWk

She actually looked slimmer at Chikara, her legs and arms were pretty thick though. She was a crowd favorite since the announcement of her getting signed. She seemed pretty happy from the reaction.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

New boobs probably

That turned out to be Billie Kay's reason right

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Are Tino and Riddick Moss a tag team? I could see that working. Also what the hell do they see in Sawyer Fulton to keep trying all these different gimmicks?

It's NXT taping stuff. Both are part of the Dusty Tag Team Classic

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

No Cedrick and no Garchomp :smith:

(I know Johnny just got married I just really wanted to see them)

Kinda shocked that they're running Asuka and Ember Moon already though.

e: does anyone know how quickly those posters usually sell out? I want to make sure to nab one.

Cedric is doing the Florida NXT house shows.

ToiletofSadness posted:

I suppose you're pointing out how TM61 don't really belong with the rest of that group in the 6-man tag? TM61 is okay, but they did blow their hot tag in the match. Whichever TM61 member (the one with the shorter hair) took the tag was out of position for a couple of his spots.

I happened to attend this show tonight and was super-excited to be able to see Joe and Nakamura wrestle in real life, even though they only worked a small part of the match. Joe is just so goddamn impressive in person. He threw some of the stiffest and loudest chops I've ever heard and his in-ring intensity is amazing. Revival are also obviously excellent.

Also Ember's flying stunner is loving cool as hell.

He probably meant that Main event looked stacked.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Was Sara Lee released

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm absolutely positive that's a flower and is part of it from the beginning.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

A new promo shot of whatever Patrick Clark is doing currently.

If Sawyer Fulton has gotten so many chances to switch around his gimmick and lasted as long as he had in FCW/NXT then I hope Patrick Clark has a long career of changing gimmicks in NXT.

Are Sawyer Fulton and Angelo Dawkins the last FCW originals still in NXT?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Yet another story we'll never hear about.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This video makes it more apparently the thud on that kick is disgusting. Aries also spun right into the kick as well.

https://twitter.com/McChicken_God/status/791510099256745984

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Welp Authors of Pain defeated DIY. Revival cost the DIY the match. TM61 then beat Sanity off a flash pin. Dusty Classic finals are AOP vs. TM61 again. their last couple matches were not good.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 31, 2016

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Any stories about what's happening with the rest of the CWC who hasn't shown up beyond the tournament? I know Ibushi hasn't signed and Tozawa just got done with DG, but I haven't heard much about the rest. Is Gran Metalik still coming? Wasn't Tajiri supposed to have signed? What about Jack Gallagher, etc.?

#205Live

Dorada is finishing up next week(or was it this week?)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I can't believe WWE is sending Balor back to NXT after injuring himself at Summer Slam.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shawn Cotureier posted:

The guy with the dumb hair that wasn't in Sanity anymore

Was he the one that injured Itami

no that was a different team

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Well this is sad. Savoy probably would be reporting to NXT this week but she blew out her knee at tryouts: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOr8KUng7x-/

Isn't she just coming off of an injury too?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
we getting roode/nak and nikki/asuka right

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm gonna try to make a United Kingdom Tournament thread for the two shows unless someone with actual knowledge about the wrestlers in it is gonna make one. I'm really only familiar with a handful of them.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I made a UK Championship Tournament thread even though I barely know some of the people in it. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804488

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
How about they just bring the Revival up gently caress.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Hero also wrestled on a house show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

So are you going to fat shame Chris Hero every time someone mentions him too?

Health Shame!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

nah its this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7HmzwI67ec

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

abraham linksys posted:

so, someone posted the first episode of the rebooted NXT on /r/sc today, and, having only started watching wrestling in mid 2014, I decided to take a peek. it is surreal.

hope it's okay to post here, since AFAIK it's not available on the Network: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xroako_wwe-nxt-2012-06-20-hd-full-show_sport

highlights: baby jason jordan, seductive cesaro, what the gently caress even were the ascension at this point wait holy gently caress is that bram, who are these two dudes in a restroom oh my god what

Ascension's Underworld characters and also Fandango and Ethan Carter III sure are different here. Same with Juice Robinson, Tyler Breeze, Viktor pre-Ascension.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Under the vegetable posted:

He's also extremely small and has lovely little boots.

he has normal sized boots now

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Now if only they can get the seasons of NXT on Syfy on the Network.

Same with ECW on Syfy.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's the Rikishi Driver because Rikishi was the only one that had a big enough butt to do a Piledriver in WWE

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ember is a werewolf, not a vampire.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I mean if that's what you want to call that naming style

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Drew Mac gonna take that UK Belt off of Bate

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Drew was never over in WWE, the crowd always didn't care for him. They wanted him to be a slow methodical heel and that's why they gave him that slow methodical theme.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I mean it'll be nice seeing her on the indie scene again as a redneck woman gimmick has worked out well for the other ones that were in WWE developmental.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
not a new gimmick or a good one

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE NXT Discussion & GDT: 40 Year Old Up and Comers Only

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Remains to be proven but there's murmurs locally that there were cuts last week. People who aren't being used rather than NXT TV favs.

Anyone that's done the largo loop/that anyone's heard of?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ghost and Babymetal are not butt rock

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Kairi Hojo's last STARDOM match May 28th.

The outcome of this match tonight might be a big hat tip towards who will join Hojo in NXT:

https://twitter.com/MAYARAMU_MEX/status/862926773306007553

Or not, because it turned out to be a draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Are JR and Nigel on a green screen

• Locked thread