Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

rovert posted:

I really don't know much about the Cruiserweight division. Whether those in the Division will go on the road full time with WWE or will they work NXT also is a big question to me. Will some still work the indies. Will Ibushi do Japan dates and Raw.

Didn't Triple H say that the cruiserweights would be on RAW TV but tour with NXT? Or are you referring to NXT TV?

I'm sure all this will change weekly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Revival moving up to SmackDown means a title change on the tapings, yeah?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

spudsbuckley posted:

I know 2 people in that image by name so I'm assuming that the rest of them are all Billie Kay because I sort of recall someone called that jobbing to Asuka at one point.

WHICH ONE'S BILLIE? WHICH ONE'S PEYTON?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
My favorite part about discussion about WWE after Vince dies are the ways Bryan and Dave talk around Vince being dead in the scenarios.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
And then taking one of the highlights of the show in Nakamura off the show for a few weeks doesn't help.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

She walked out of the ring in the middle of a battle royal. I know they rarely care about vocal opposition but adlibbing on screen is a different beast IMO

With the way the women's division is now vs the way it was then they could spin it as a positive.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

*Mauro sits down at his computer desk and slowly tightens the belt around his neck in preparation*

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
This week's Observer seems to indicate that The Revival aren't part of the group of guys whose call-ups may be more imminent. Gotta keep Triple H's vanity project going.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Hopefully this is more successful than Curtis "THE CHAINS ARE OFF" Axel

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

rovert posted:

Answer:

"According to Wrestling Inc, Gunner will be taking his WWE physicals soon, and could start with NXT if he passes."

http://www.fightfulwrestling.com/former-tna-star-still-hoping-compete-wwe

They're signing the wrong Gunner.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I keep seeing these rumors about Aleister Black not being long for developmental, but I just have a hard time seeing him succeed on the main roster.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
AOP about to be exposed

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I still don't see AOP's upside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

oatgan posted:

nxt created one of the best tag teams in the world by arbitrarily putting two guys together I don't see why they can't do it again with the talent pool they've got

But enough about Tino and Riddick

• Locked thread