Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Endless Mike posted:

The NXT house show I went to two years ago was easily the best money I've spent on rasslin'.

NXT is real good and worth my :10bux: each month.

At the first NXT house show I ever went to I saw Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Finn, Itami, Jason Jordan, Enzo & Cass, The Revival, and Tye Dillinger at the very start of his perfect 10 gimmick ringside for :20bux:. It's unreal to look back on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Are Tino and Riddick Moss a tag team? I could see that working. Also what the hell do they see in Sawyer Fulton to keep trying all these different gimmicks?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Those tag matches are gonna own.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

:yeah:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Sanity's entrance is pretty cool, but I didn't find the tag team intimidating in anyway.

This was exactly my issue with them too. Wolfe and Fulton are still jobber losers in my mind and NXT already has a much better intimidating heel team in AoP. Nikki did look pretty cool aside from her struggling mightily to take that jacket off.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Well that's one way of dealing with the problem of having no challengers for Asuka. Hell yeah Mickie James rules.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I know nothing about Tommy End or Big Damo but they both look like they just stepped off the set of Vikings so they're cool with me.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

His charging european uppercut is very cool.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

rovert posted:

Tommy and Damo are most likely in Sanity.

As in they are being added to Sanity or as in they are replacing Wolfe and Fulton? Cause if they came in and kicked those losers out I'd instantly be on board with that stable.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/797126742058090496

This was kinda interesting. Wonder if that's actually true.

https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/797127041426526208

I gotta agree with this. I didn't even know they only had 2 years of training. Their match with DIY was really good.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

"Look how crazy we are" is the shittiest laziest gimmick in wrestling. That's why every local indie has a Psycho Bob or a Twisted Tim.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm assuming Asuka will be watching this tournament from her throne of skulls in the background.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Who is the ref? Is that Emma?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

rovert posted:

Told y'all Sanity was a Nikki Cross vehicle.

Not surprising since Fulton and Wolfe are garbage and they haven't really given us a reason to care about EY.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I mostly see fat praising for Hero.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Nah he's a midcard heel. His match with Roddy on Saturday should be cool.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

spudsbuckley posted:

Payton and Billie are both loving terrible and are showing zero improvement.

Yeah I've seen a lot of people talk them up but I just don't see it. They are both completely unconvincing as heels and they're nothing special in the ring. Hopefully they show something tonight.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Liv feels completely directionless right now but this thing they posted on the NXT instagram is a thing that needs to be on my TV.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I was listening to the Observer from a couple days ago and Bryan said if it wasn't for Elias Sampson injuring his knee he would have been on the main roster for a year at this point, and now that he's recovered he is due to be called up any time now. Is that for real? I mean there's no way right

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm so hype for the women's tournament. Hopefully it reboots the NXT women's division too.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Boo! BOOOOOOOOO!

Edit: First Fat Mac, now Fat Hero? :negative:

This just means we're getting Gay Hero soon.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ohno's music is real good.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It's gonna be funny when the only post mania callup is the drifter.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Heavy Machinery rule and their inevitable match with AoP will be everything that is good and cool about wrestling.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSZ3Vsugso

God I hope he gets a cool shirt.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Party Boy Almas rules.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Easy solution: give the title shot to Heavy Machinery.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Working from home on a Friday and a WWE UK special is on, life is good.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The_Rob posted:

Remember when they announced the first takeover not at full sail and the fans got all pissy and mad.

And then Owens poo poo all over them in one of my favorite promos ever.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I was at that show and he was legitimately taking up two seats. They had to bring out an extra chair for the poor guy who had the ticket next to him. If you watch those episodes you can see him sitting by himself in some empty space between sections.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

VJeff posted:

Is that the one where somebody on the Bengals took an insane unnecessary personal foul out of nowhere late in the 4th.

Yep, and then TNA superstar Pacman Jones shoved a coach.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

That tall MMA guy keeps getting televised matches and I'm glad cause I think he has potential.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Yeah I'm way on board the Aleister Black train. I'm hoping for a HHH level over the top special entrance for Takeover.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

abraham linksys posted:

so I've had no room for NXT in my life with the G1 etc lately, and now, watching this ep, I realize: I have seen zero build of Drew McIntyre since his return. Like, I think I've only seen him in one match, total. Are there any of his matches I should see since he came back?

I liked all his NXT matches but the one with Oney Lorcan was by far the best.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Sigma posted:

Almas is very good and Zelina is very hot
#tranquilo

Yeah they really dropped the ball with him before but instead of just giving up on him I like how they rehabbed him by using the partyboy gimmick to explain his losses and then having Zelina get him back on track.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Riddick Moss is trash and he hasn't improved at all since I saw him at house shows in 2015. I'd imagine that Tino is similarly stagnant cause it's insane that WWE has a former NFL guy with a body like that and he can't even get a match jobbing on NXT.

I love everything about Street Profits except their finisher. There's too many frog splashes and I feel like Montez is athletic enough to do something better than that.

Also I liked that Pete Dunne attacked the ROH guys and they didn't do the all heels are automatically friends thing.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Give me Crazzy Steve vs. Jazzy Gabert

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Oh hell yeah. I'm guessing Undisputed + Roddy vs. Sanity + Sawyer Fulton coming back. Or maybe Drew and the UK guys. I'm so glad it's gonna be on a Takeover so I can trust that they won't gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Peyton is good and her fisherman suplex is great.

• Locked thread