Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The NXT house show I went to two years ago was easily the best money I've spent on rasslin'.

NXT is real good and worth my :10bux: each month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This ruled because people who ordered online probably didn't get their shirts before they broke up.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rovert posted:

Noam Dar going to Raw directly seems like a bad idea. He needs more time to acclimate to WWE and there's practical matters like needing to learn how to drive in the US.
As much as I love the idea of NXT being American Driving School, getting a license in Florida is pretty much just a matter of reading the state driving manual. If you can pass a practical test in pretty much any other country, you'll have no trouble at all passing in Florida.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hell yeah going to that Baltimore show

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I only want him if he negotiates staying fat.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bro you should check out some MCW shows. They do like one a month and they're usually pretty fun.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'll riot if he's not at #NXTBelAirBaltimore

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Finally get to see Tino Sabatelli live!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Give him the Overdrive

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

Pretty sure she has fake boobs or at least did at one point when she was doing the IFBB stuff.

If she still does, they seem appropriate for her body type and size so I doubt they even register to the people who care about that sort of thing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hope the Baltimore show is similar. That looks like a fun card!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

St Evan Echoes posted:

If Tye doesn't debut at the Rumble at #10 then I'm loving done with this company

I really want this to happen and have them sync the Titantron countdown with his entrance video.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

does anyone in this thread know anybody at the tryouts? just wondering if anybody has any friends getting a look

My best friend Kimber Lee is getting a look and I hope she gets picked up.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hell yeah go fat guys!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My second favorite team after Team Fat Guys.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Turns out both Blake and Murphy were the Martys of Blake and Murphy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe this year's Dusty will be used to put over an actual tag team or at least some up and coming talent.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Astro7x posted:

Lets all remember last year's brackets.

Of the 16 teams, we had 9 established teams and 7 random pairings.

Of all the teamed that advanced to round 2... 6 were established, 2 were random pairings.

The two random pairings are the ones who ended up going to the finals and winning the whole thing.

And yeah, a bunch of those matches were not even televised so it doesn't even matter.

Looking at the bracket... the first round feels really predictable. Off the top of my head, I would go with almost every single pairing that's listed on top. I can see Dillinger and Roode losing to start a singles feud with each other, and it makes sense to push Sanity if they are indeed making their debut. And we need at least one team to implode and end their match by brawling with each other.

Yeah I was trying to make predictions and felt really weird picking the top team in every matchup.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I enjoyed watching Mickie James in king of trios do this is cool

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Grozz Nuy posted:

Picture mini Chris Hero if he were way into black metal instead of rap music and threw roundhouse kicks instead of elbows and you're on the right track. He's really good and I think he could be huge in WWE with the right presentation/push.
Why would you want to get rid of Chris Hero's best quality???

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Skarsnik posted:

I am excited to find out the terrible reasons psp posters come up with for not liking Tommy loving End

He was Always Bad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Primus - My Name Is Mud (Grimdark Remix).mp3

Lol this is exactly right

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Baron Corbyn posted:

Who is Taynara Melo?

The lady next to that vanilla midget.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cool to see Amy Schumer took up wrestling after dating Dolph Ziggler.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The NXT Baltimore show I went to was advertised as like 7:30 or 8 and that was when the show started. We ended up missing like the first half hour.

Battleground listed door time, though, for what it's worth.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

House shows are generally more fun, if not "important." I went to the Baltimore show and it was a blast.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If only they had a true talent like Aron Rex.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Massaki posted:

Is samoa joe still stuck on a "NXT-forever no pullup to the Raw/Smackdown" contract?

I don't think he was ever on that contract.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't like Daria because she doesn't look like a Mortal Kombat character.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/803316005787365377

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Benne posted:

I've always been lukewarm on Blake and Murphy (the only time they were interesting was when they had Alexa as a mouthpiece), but what does splitting them up accomplish, exactly? So now the men's singles division can have two charisma vacuums instead of the tag division having one?

So they can more easily fire the one who knocked up Sarah Lee.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shawn Cotureier posted:

NXT is coming to Philly again in February

I might go, but it's likely at the Tower Theater again and who knows who will be left on the roster by then
You should go because live wrestling is fun

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jay 2K Winger posted:

He also hates All Things New Jersey. (see: Amore, Enzo; Morgan, Liv)
Which is funny because people from Pittsburgh should not throw stones

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

She found Zack Ryder's old pants.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

YOLO Twins are my new favorite wrestlers

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Corey's really good and I'm glad Trips gave him the opportunity to be a commentator

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'll give you credit for it Rovert but I take 19.99% APR

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The most fun I had at a wrestling show was at an NXT Largo show. I got Sasha Banks talking poo poo at me for chewing Bayley, Braun Strowman staring me down, and the shirt off Simon Gotch's back.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please don't troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Let's All Get Fat for 2017

Already on top of that.

• Locked thread