Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Wazzu posted:

Have they really named Velveteen Dream's (still a bad wrestler name) finisher "the Velveteen rainmaker"? What a poo poo name, and does anyone really think his elbow drop is going to be what people think when they hear rainmaker?

And why make his finisher an elbow drop when Kairi Hojo's on her way over?

e: I mean, it's not like only one wrestler's allowed to elbow drop, but it seems weird for that to be his thing so shortly before they bring in someone known for having one of the best.

Johnny Landmine fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Jerusalem posted:

I am really looking forward to Hojo and Shirai coming over, because I love Asuka and want her to be Champion forever but I also want her to be cocky and arrogant and then freak the gently caress out when she sees they've followed her over from Japan :hellyeah:

:same:

Or at least a partial Triple Tails reunion, assuming Asuka hasn't been moved up before Io gets to NXT.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Yeah, fair.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Oben posted:

*The swearing was all added by the translator. Japanese doesn't really have swear words, it was all in her tone.

Yeah she speaks really harshly but she doesn't use any of the words you can't broadcast on Japanese TV (which are mostly, like, slurs against Koreans and blind people). It's weird because "loving" matches her intensity pretty well but you'd hear the same language on Saturday morning cartoons.

Anyway I love angry Japanese promo Asuka and hope we eventually get five straight minutes of her going off on Kairi for always being so nice all the time while everyone else just looks on dumbfounded

• Locked thread