Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I found Ethan Page's NXT gimmick already.

Also, I feel like this needs to be shared. Arthur + Bobby Roode

https://www.facebook.com/everythingiswrestling/videos/1202574173138202/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
If WWE signs Parker and Matthews, I hope they call themselves 4.0

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I don't think Rich Swann can handle this...

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

I hope Ricochet doesn't have enough leverage when if he ever signs a contract to bring along Tessa.

Tessa is very good. Her promo ability alone is great. WWE would be dumb not to sign her.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Basic Chunnel posted:

Didn't she already get a shot? Not that it would stop them from bringing her in if they had a mind to.

Tessa was at the same tryout Crazy Mary was at.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
WWE should get Lenny Leonard to do the play by play. He calls SHINE, Evolve, and SHIMMER, so he would be perfect.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I've been told that Melina is actually being considered for the tournament.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Honestly, if Veda ever got hired by WWE, it probably wouldn't be as a wrestler.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Bard Maddox posted:

I've never seen a good Kimber Lee match

I've seen at least a dozen really good/great matches from Kimber Lee.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/wwe-holds-tryout-melbourne-australia

WWE trying to hire every Aussie wrestler.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I dunno if it was the crowd or Billie Kay's interaction with them, but I really got a kick of that 3 way with Liv, Billie, and Ember. It was a fun match and loads better than most NXT TV women's matches.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Liv Morgan needs to turn heel cause she is completely boring as a face.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Shawn Cotureier posted:

So far, Oney Lorcan and Andrade Almas had a p good match and Asuka straight up murdered someone

That was Angel Rose who just debuted at TNA with LAX last week on IMPACT.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Phenix Rising posted:

When and why did they change Daria's last name?

Sonya Deville. Also, Macey Estrellais now Lacey Evans. Kimber Lee and Crazy Mary still going by their shoot names though.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I am hoping for Beth Phoenix or Molly Holly for color commentator.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Yeah, Serena Deeb has a history of concussions. So much so, she once faked a head injury during a match and the crowd bit on it. It was glorious.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Isn't Crazzy Steve legally blind or something? Amazed he can do what he does to be honest.

Edit: Shoulda read the post above mine first.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Abbey works for me but what's the deal with the last name

Laith means lion. The name Laith is of Arabic origin, and is used mostly in Arabic speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Ember Moon is awesome. At the time of her signing, I'd rank her in the top 3 of active american female wrestlers on the indies. I do think creative has let her down a little though. Athena, wrestling warrior/goddess was a better character for her.

I wonder if wearing those red contacts makes it harder to wrestler at all.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

VJeff posted:

Becky hasn't had a singles feud since Alexa, who left the show half a year ago. I get why she's frustrated.

Ellsworth!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Roque11 posted:

So now the new big storyline is Cole, Fish and O'Reilly taking over NXT. Remember when NXT use to be a developmental territory instead of always relying on outsiders? So tell me who has the performance center produced since ooneing up over 4 years ago?

Alexa Bliss is a pretty big success story from the PC. Charlotte too considering she had no wrestling training before starting there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Developmental indeed.

https://twitter.com/YaOnlyLivvOnce/status/924058126579625984

• Locked thread