Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NXT is cool and all of its champions are much better than their main roster equivalents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Possible he's working, no?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

"Cheats relentlessly" would suit Bobby Roode but it'd probably just get him cheered all the louder so idk

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If you're at a house show The Revival are who you want, because they work almost as hard in front of 150 people as they do in front of 15,000

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Especially with Four Star Roman on those same cards

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i actually like ember moon's theme after listening to it a few times. not sure if it'll ever work all that well as a wrestletheme though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

The reason I didn't ask "Why is the less successful company ripping off the more successful one" is because I once did this and was called a piece of poo poo moron who can't reason at all by my father. and he beat me in the face and neck for a long time

...Shane?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If Tye doesn't debut at the Rumble at #10 then I'm loving done with this company

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I love Sobremordida Dorada

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

unlike many posters on this forum.

Rude.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:eyepoop:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I enjoy Graves almost as much as Heenan.

He does a great job at color and he plays that heel persona well. I just want him to have one person that he hates always like Heenan did with Hogan.

It's Becky Lynch, OP. They're just not on the same show right now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Please don't be rude to my good friend, Racist Guiding Light

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Their Biggest crowds come from PPVs, also the biggest names tend to be in the main event, also many matches end in a pinfall or submission

Just like TNA.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NXT matches and storylines are predetermined, another similarity with TNA

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Most wrestlers are either "faces" or "heels" in both NXT and TNA.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IM ON TEAM SAMI ZAYN gently caress YES

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wrong thread lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

When's his contract up? Probably the week after that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Junpei Hyde posted:

Asuka is the best worker in the company but yeah sure

Please do not engage spudsbuckley re: Asuka

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Almas is apparently main-roster bound according to the latest WOR, which is surprising to me. I like him and all but he doesn't seem like he should be next in line for a call-up

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Satan v God is essentially the Austin/McMahon feud so I can see why Tommy would be rooting for the devil

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Agreeing with spudsbuckley, up to a point

What's wrong with me

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can think of few things worse than Bayley or Charlotte calling matches tbh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

They are good on Talking Smack, but I watched enough early NXT to know that Renee is not a good commentator
she's fine, or maybe just sounded better because Rich Brennan and Alex Riley were very bad

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The She Calls It The POE The Pieces Of Eight

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gargano is an insanely good babyface; what a heartbreaking postmatch

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

They're doing Funaki's Indeed gimmick again, only with bleeping

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

On both counts

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Can't wait for the return of Blue Pants

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

spongeh posted:

Wow. quoted for racism.

Lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

freud mayweather posted:

ember's character isn't Anime Nerd; it's Living Anime. like Kenny Omega, only not as good at anything.
Hot take: Ember has a better finish

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Grabbing her opponent on the way down probably takes away a little of the impact though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

I really don't think she's dropping in Brooklyn. Or at least, I don't feel like they've built Ember well enough yet for it to feel right. Couldn't Asuka carry double duty as champion? How much did Owens do that when he was NXT champ?

it was only for like a month - his first main roster match was Elimination Chamber at the end of May, and he dropped the NXT Title at the start of July

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Asuka leaving NXT undefeated would be an okay idea if they had an amazing plan for her on the main roster. So it's a terrible idea.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Worked wonders for Bayley

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

No you're right it just seems that Raw/Smackdown have been pulling all the talent (which is understandable).

Takeover 1 in BK had Finn/KO :/

And it wasn't even the best match on the card!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Everyone is hot for Star Destroyer vs Strong Style Brit showdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

abraham linksys posted:

Gonna make a new thread tonight, since this one's a year old! Feels right.
gl topping your OP

• Locked thread