Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
goddamn I love Nakamura's theme so much. Apparently, they based it off of Final Fantasy final boss fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

SomeMathGuy posted:

That is maybe the least surprising thing I've ever read, but in a good way. They absolutely nailed that feeling.

Yeah, it fits really well. I love that first drop when "SHINSUKE NAKAMURA" appears on the tron. They should just have entire arena dark before that part and have him silhouetted on that when it drops.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

AMReese posted:

Well, that mostly happened during his debut. I'm surprised that didn't become the norm because it worked so well.

Yeah, I just think it they should have waited until the actual drop before he was on stage. Maybe not have the orange flashes beforehand.

When the worst thing I can think of for their handling of Nakamura is the interplay between his song, entrance, and tron, they are probably handling him pretty well.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

sportsgenius86 posted:

Was he the one that had the horrendous stutter?

That was Kenneth Johnson.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Hideo's been working on his English it seems

It looked like he was reading verbatim off of a cue card. :\

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Is there any drat way that Revival doesn't win the WO/F4W tag team of the year this year?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Who was the dude on the apron just before the Revival's music kicks in? Also, yeah, that's a really good video.

Also the luchador standing on the corner near the end?

and jesus christ I want an Asuka/Ember Moon tag team so badly now

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 9, 2016

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Almas, Revival, Hunter, and Drifter

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
everything about dylan miley is pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
oney an d danny burch both have really cool music and then they beat the poo poo out of each other. nxt is good again

• Locked thread