Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

AMReese posted:

Edit: I thought her and Joey Ryan were still a thing, because that was the thing discussed last time she was brought up. My bad.

i don't think they've really done anything together outside of a ddt tour in the past year. pretty fair to say that wctt is a done act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

AMReese posted:

Nobody wants heel Gargano

as much as i hated late era dgusa, the start of the heel run with him as champ was pretty good. he can play a delusional heel alright, other kind of heels...not so much.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

AMReese posted:

Dave doesn't decide the awards. Just because the Bucks got a 5-star match doesn't mean the Revival can't win it. It just depends on if their peers are adamant enough to have them win. Otherwise, it'll probably be the Bucks anyway.

their peers? Observer awards are voted on by subscribers. Now there are a considerable amount of wrestlers that subscribe, but that's only a fraction of the voters. Hell, I'd guess that probably 10-20 people on this subforum, including myself, subscribe and vote.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Baron Corbyn posted:

I think he's confusing the awards with the Hall of Fame, which I'm pretty sure is decided by other wrestlers.

again, not solely. lots of journalists, historians, personalities get those ballots. a lot greater proportion of wrestlers in HOF than in awards, however.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

rovert posted:

Imagine if WWE were interested in War Machine. Wouldn't that be something?

https://twitter.com/Courtney94x/status/786710012433428480

I wonder if there is some weird Orlando cliquey heat between End and Rico considering what happened with their SO's.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

MacDougall posted:

I still haven't seen this Oney Lorcan dude. What's his dealio?

fourth gunn 'preash

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

oatgan posted:

He didn't go to Japan

cima is the ultimate inspiration to modern wrestling and tommy end did some euro dragon gate dates

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
now i get to play one of my favorite dg to wwe games: how long can they stick with their dg gear until someone notes. evan bourne still has the record of wearing it on ecw but i believe in tozawa's arm sleeves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Being the biggest thing in current Joshi means exactly nothing.

and isn't rossy ogawa really skeevy too? i'm not too familiar with joshi but i knew one of the promotion's owners was a complete sleezelord.

• Locked thread