Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

real question, outside of Joe in a rematch, who do does everyone see being able to beat Nakamura for the NXT title that's either on the NXT roster or rumored to come in? I'm having trouble seeing who could with how everyone's been booked up to this.

If Ciampa goes heel I could see him doing it. Hideo could do it. If they spend a little time getting people accustomed to Austin Aries as a main eventer he'd be credible. If Ibushi actually comes through (I don't think it'll happen), he could take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Benne posted:

As a huge mark for ugly fat guys who can secretly go in the ring, I have high hopes for the Tucker/Otis team.

Tucker's been good in televised poo poo since right after Mania. He's only had a few appearances but yeah, dude can go. And he was fun as hell with Otis. I would love them as a babyface midcard hoss squad.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Tell me they're doing stuff with Tucker and Otis. I've been enjoying Tucker ever since his rando appearance at the expo show taped on Wrestlemania week, and his team with Otis in the Dusty Classic was fun as poo poo.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Daria vs. Asuka could be the kickmurder match Joe vs. Nak was supposed to be. I want this.

Also glad to see I'm not alone about Tucker & Otis. Those guys rule.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Man I would become the worst possible fan of a deadpan "over it" lady wrestler who beats the gently caress out of people. I'd put on a hundred pounds just so I could be her version of the house-sized guys in Hugger shirts.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

oatgan posted:

Also everyone gets injured and most of the matches are forgettable

And lowcard randos go over top talent in the first rounds to try and sell the lie that anybody could win when you know drat well Bad Luck Fale isn't gonna win the loving G1.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I haven't had the network for several months. Are Heavy Machinery doing anything yet or what

Because I have like zero excitement for anything else going on in NXT (please rescue Joe from this purgatory)

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Shibata is in the doghouse. Acquire him and have the Kickfucker Division that's just End, Tozawa, Shibata, Tajiri, and Itami. Pointedly exclude Nakamura until he stops phoning them in.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

It was Solomon Crowe and he's going to have to wait until summer for Lucha Underground to come back on the air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

create a division like NEVER Openweight for Itami, Samoa Joe, Ciampa, Tommy End etc

One where you have to go to fuckin war and poo poo isn't paced like another garbage-rear end WWE ppv with 700 kickouts on false finishes

• Locked thread