Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Collecting the bounty at the end of DongsSetsuna's pilgrimage has to be the worst G/hour rate that Endir will have to suffer in a long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Frog hoodie is dorky, but I also think it's kinda cute. :shobon:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I want that Reaper guy to have a spin attack later in the game. Screaming DIE DIE DIE or the Japanese equivalent will be the icing in the cake, if you will.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Congrats on the new avatar, TDI. :v:

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 5, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Bufuman posted:

Tenderville's deep dark secret is that it's exactly what it looks like: a peaceful town where absolutely nothing sinister is going down and nothing happens to it at all.

I don't that's it because that requires this game to have one ounce of creativity, and all creativity went to Aeterna's frog hoodie.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I seriously didn't expect that.

What's even the point of that town, then, besides padding? Just to suck up to the Floneian mayor for a bit more?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Can we use Kir as a bargaining chip?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

We just finished the fifth chapter out of thirteen.

Almost halfway and we still didn't accomplish nothing of note?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Tae posted:

-Took a job at killing a sacrifice
-joined up a party
-Saved a village, gained an older man party member
-Solved the kingdom ransoming their citizen
-Gained Kir
-Saved a village of half-whatevers and unlocked Kir's full power

I dunno, it could be Persona where you're still just triangle-ing cutscenes before your first real battle at this point.

It feels like nothing to me. :smith:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm just hoping the boss will be a mildly cute creature. :allears:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Aeterna just literally went up in a puff of smoke?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

EponymousMrYar posted:

Where else are we going to get the quantities of rope and wood needed in order to enact the catapult plan? Not to mention making sure that wood and rope won't disappear like Aeterna and the Walrus Dagger did. If the Walrus Dagger can just up and poof out of existence, anything can :ohdear:

I forgot about the Walrus Dagger. :ohdear: I really hope it is safe on the party stash but otherwise I hope we will get Aeterna the dagger back soon.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

HR12345 posted:

So, if Tokyo RPG Factory does another game, anyone betting they'll go from freezing tundras to scorching deserts and salt plains for their next game, regardless what the combat and plot is?

I hope they rehash the IaS plot but in a desert now.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Rigged Death Trap posted:

And evryone is wearing too many layers

and reaper is wearing a black trenchcoat and he dies of a heat stroke

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Julienne is metal as gently caress

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Carpator Diei posted:

Id's addition made me think... They're really focusing on the blood, not saying that she desperately needed something to eat... So it's implied that she drank the monster's blood to avoid dying from thirst... while trapped somewhere by an avalanche... an avalanche made of snow... snow, as in, literally frozen water...

I was thinking she ate the monster raw or severely undercooked. But now I'm picturing her squeezing a Pengy head like an orange while drinking the blood flowing from the neck wound.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

thetruegentleman posted:

Considering that this game is FF10s lamer young brother, and FF 10's ship was called the Fahrenheit, I think the Celsius seems incredibly fitting; especially considering that it's also the temperature system modeled after the freezing point of water.

seconding Celsius

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Dec 14, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

What about Kelvin?

Picayune posted:

Hell, let's just cut to the chase and name it Spite.

Spitenite.

Spitenite is pretty boss.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 14, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

Oh pfft... that’s like step one in a collapsing ancient people. You either leave behind cryptic yet important messages regarding an ancient unimaginably powerful evil or you seal up the last remaining member of your race who is young, female and hot in some stasis pod.

But Javik wasn't female or young? :confused:

This is a refrence to what?

Also, congrats on ten years of doing great LPs!

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 31, 2016

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:lol:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

So, even after Setsuna's own quest she still doesn't know she isn't Raishin's daughter?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Glazius posted:

Why am I thinking that Momentum looks awfully...

No, that sword had the extra swords actually up on the blade where they were even more impractical. Never mind.

Holy crap, that's a dumb design.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Go on.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

Snow Chronicles 12: End of Journal Entry

Now that is TWO entries in the Snow Chronicles lore that reference knowledge of harnessing nuclear energy. I feel like it’s going to turn out the Land of Snow is just some backwards Luddite continent that hasn’t embraced an otherwise modern world.

A nuclear fusion reactor, no less. Y'know the process that's going on inside stars.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I wasn't bothered so much by the stick-legs in the screenshots, but in motion they do look kinda off.

Thanks for the LPs, TDI.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

BlackPersona posted:

Well, that's one way to make I Am Setsuna have a sad ending. Thanks for all the LPs, TDI.

Really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Remember that dude who said TDI's writing doesn't work for this game, even though his writing is what made reading through this game enjoyable? Good times.

And the best part is that in the same post he bugged TDI again for a triple so he could write a garbage anime catchphrase for it. :allears:

God, what a dumbfuck.

• Locked thread