Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Welcome back, Id.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I just now realized you're not gonna be calling every chapter of your LP "I Am X"

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
So how do people pronounce Nidr? As Nid with the r being silent, or like knitter?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012

Junpei posted:

Uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Plot. Please. Just stop sucking! I'm playing Trails of Cold Steel and it's awesome and has interesting likable characters. Please, IAS! STOP BEING CLICHE! Or at the very least poke fun at yourself!

I'm with you, buddy. Hell, maybe in some alternate world Id has LPed the Trails series, but he's a masochist for games like Drakengard 2 and The 3rd Birthday.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
So who do people use for headvoices in this game?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
So, if Tokyo RPG Factory does another game, anyone betting they'll go from freezing tundras to scorching deserts and salt plains for their next game, regardless what the combat and plot is?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Okay, I know this is a budget title and all, but man, each and every track just HAD to be pianos, huh? Maybe in the next game, they could just have bass guitar for everything sad, happy, whimsical and serious.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
If this game had proper voice acting outside of the combat, who would you cast? Since I'm reading the Nier LP, I'd imagine Jamieson Price or even Patrick Seitz as Nidr and Matthew Mercer as Endir.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Okay, some of these side quests are really going 3rd Birthday where the drafts are there but they make little sense in the long run.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Okay, I was joking about the jungle idea version! This game read my mind and made sure it got put into this dimension!
:stonk:

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Wasn't this also how Xenogears ended? You beat the final boss and then have one more boss battle that's more of a glorified cutscene just to end the game? Least this game doesn't end with someone like Krelian getting to go space hopping with God/Wave Existence/Whatever.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I'm sure there are other LPers on here who do alternate character interpretation like he does, but I don't know. The only one I can think of was when nine gear crow did his LP on White Knight Chronicles as he channeled the rage Id had for Nowe to fuel his for Leonard.

Oh god, Nowe and Leonard getting together to "save the world" just to get in a woman's panties... I. HEAR. A. SOUND.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Any chance Id works for the Secret Service? Like he's gonna say anything, but that's the logical explanation.

• Locked thread