Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

And so a new TDI thread rises. I am looking forward to this, the fact that it's not the abomination that was the game that shall not be named from the last thread, fills me with hope that TDI won't go crazy from overexposure to bad games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Well I know what my nightmares will be about tonight.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

bman in 2288 posted:

Dude, what the hell.

Emil is, like, the nicest dude ever. Why you hating?

I'm not hating, I like Emil. My nightmares will be about Taro Yoko.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

I'm partial to Angelus if only because Drakengard.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

I will be immensely disappointed if the Dark Samsara is not a giant eldritch Penguin-Dragon-Bear with wings made of bees and a tiny crown. :colbert:

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Xenogears is a special kind of crazy that is hard to replicate. As far as I'm aware there is no other JRPG that lets you Kung Fu fight a Goddamn T-Rex, which is a massive oversight from the current video game industry.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

With this, Dingus has been redeemed in my eyes.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Despite not murdering a giant beetle wearing the skin of a small child, I still think Dingus is one of the better characters, course with the competition including Setsuna and Kir that not really a high bar. Also, I will never not love Dragnarok. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Thank's for the LPs TDI, you loved that poo poo so we didn't have to. Hope you decide to do more. You brought the 'joys' of Taro Yoko to my life, and for that I'll never forgive you always be thankful. Godspeed you magnificently crazy bastard you

• Locked thread